So, wilyfem, tell us about yourself

Who the hell is Jaxxor?

More importantly, can we get some pics of Wilyfem?

Wait, was Jaxxor the dude who hunted ghosts?

Jaxxor is a dude from Houston that stopped posting here for some odd reason.

He shaved off all his hair and became a narc. He befriends fellow cops and badge bunnies now, as well as the occasional female drunk driver he pulls over. He killed the Jaxxor we all knew and preferred.

I can't believe he is like that now..., well actually I can.

I may MSG him to get him to start posting again. That brat.

Oh yeah, so tell us about yourself... And umm... Jaxxor.

why did you leave jaxxor?

oh wait, something about a dumpster and poo..

He loved his new career more than anything else. He turned into an asshole. Stereotypical cop. It was like invasion of the bodysnatchers. Nothing like the man I married. Completely different person. It was a bit scary, to be honest. :hs:

Plus he made me get rid of a dog I loved, not long into our marriage. I was always giving shit up. It got old.

Oh yeah, so tell us about yourself... And umm... Jaxxor.

If he comes back, I will leave. Not that that threat is some huge deal to you, but just so you know.

I haven't spoken to him in ages, and I prefer it that way.

Oh yeah, so tell us about yourself... And umm... Jaxxo.

Likely trading a possibly hot female for a ex-poster/police officer.

You, sir, are a moron.

Last edited:
Wow, he IS the dude who hunted ghosts. What a pointless memory. Why is that still in my head? I hope I didn't just forget something important by thinking about it again. Where am I? Whose desk is this?

Next Question!

Where did you grow up?

Born in Houston, lived all over Maryland and Virginia, lived in San Antonio, then back to Houston, where I still reside - though I am trying to remedy that (I hate Houston!) in the next few years - may have a chance to relocate to Scotland then! :happy: