So whats this I hear about PS3 supply more limited than the 360 last year?

There is less of a need to talk to towns people in today's games - as were back then if you weren't talking to towns people, you didn't get anywhere. That's why games like Castlevania II and Dragon Warrior were so awesome, the towns people talked in pure riddles :fly:

The pseudo-RGP action of Castlevania 2 gave me a little chubby back in the day.

Castlevania 2 was amazing. It was Zelda 2, but they actually got it right. - I'm shocked they never did another game like that

Castlevania 2 was amazing. It was Zelda 2, but they actually got it right. - I'm shocked they never did another game like that

Castlevania was nigh perfected with Symphany of the Night. :) The only problem I now have with that game is that it is a touch on the too easy side.

I actually had a game tip submitted to Nintendo Power for Zelda II. :cool:

I also used to own a Collecovision and even had the Cabbage Patch Kids game :haaay:

Still have my Turbografix16 Xpress handheld and about 15 games.

Remember playing the original Pong console at a relative's house for hours.

Played the crap out of some Zork and Hitchhikers Guide text based games on our first PC.

remember when my Mom got me FFI when I was in 6th grade. She bought it a week before my birthday but wouldn't let me have it till the actual birthday day, so I took the instruction manual and map with me to school and read through it about a bajillion times that week.

And yes, Zaxxon was a fucking pimp ass game.

wZaxxon.png

You can strip of "text based" and the answer is still pretty much no. Though, they did just recently release a new Sam and Max game. I almost joined Gametap for it. :)

You can strip of "text based" and the answer is still pretty much no. Though, they did just recently release a new Sam and Max game. I almost joined Gametap for it. :)

be patient my son, it will be made available to the rest of us soon. :)

So how's FFXII so far? I want to play it soo bad right now, but I know if I get it, it will consume my soul, and with Okami still to finish up (logged in almost 40 hours so far, still can't say enough about how good this game is), GHII next week, and Wii the week after that, I think I can hold out till Christmas . . . . . . . :omy:

So far, FXII is gorgeous. I haven't actually played more than 2 minutes, though. I had mistimed some stuff and agreed to poker and drinks last night. I should have canceled.

And you could hold off on those other games and get FXII instead. From where I'm sitting that looks to be about 300+ bucks cheaper. Easy. :)

Castlevania was nigh perfected with Symphany of the Night. :) The only problem I now have with that game is that it is a touch on the too easy side.

the difficulty being on the light side was fixed with Julian Mode on Dawn of Sorrow

So far, FXII is gorgeous. I haven't actually played more than 2 minutes, though. I had mistimed some stuff and agreed to poker and drinks last night. I should have canceled.

And you could hold off on those other games and get FXII instead. From where I'm sitting that looks to be about 300+ bucks cheaper. Easy. :)

FFXII :drool:

:) I still have a massive headache. I could looks at FXII and know something wasn't right, but I couldn't figure it out. Ah well...

And Julian mode is not that hard.. And it also misses out on all the cool things about Symphony. That would be like comparing it to Richter mode. (Also not hard once you learn his moves)

:) I still have a massive headache. I could looks at FXII and know something wasn't right, but I couldn't figure it out. Ah well...

And Julian mode is not that hard.. And it also misses out on all the cool things about Symphony. That would be like comparing it to Richter mode. (Also not hard once you learn his moves)

You've beaten Dawn of Sorrow on Julian? Niiiiiiiiiiiice

edit: JULIUS MODE

I haven't beaten it, yet. I actually got bored with it. :( Without the lure of souls, weapons, or something it is hard for me to get as into it as normal mode.

Getting the Wii is not a choice. It's not an option. It simply, is. I too am like Scott and Cartman, so FFXII will have to wait.

Getting the Wii is not a choice. It's not an option. It simply, is. I too am like Scott and Cartman, so FFXII will have to wait.

or you could be uber bad ass like me and bought FFXII last night with plans of beating it before November 19th

Yes I am hardcore