So whats this I hear about PS3 supply more limited than the 360 last year?

I forsee this as Microsoft this Christmas:

145479f1aa639d.gif

Last edited:
They've cut the Japanese allotment from 100,000 units to 80,000. They've completely stopped promising any more units for Japan until 2007. I would not be shocked to hear that less than 400,000 will be hitting the US as promised. Either way, at this point who cares? Their big system seller, Resistance : Fall of Man, is delayed till mid 2007. They have no big launch titles. There is absolutely no reason to buy one at launch anymore.

They've cut the Japanese allotment from 100,000 units to 80,000. They've completely stopped promising any more units for Japan until 2007. I would not be shocked to hear that less than 400,000 will be hitting the US as promised. Either way, at this point who cares? Their big system seller, Resistance : Fall of Man, is delayed till mid 2007. They have no big launch titles. There is absolutely no reason to buy one at launch anymore.

Well that blows. LOL BLURAY

I forsee this as Microsoft this Christmas:

145479f1aa639d.gif

Now I see it. MS has Gears of War and the HD-DVD drive add-on. Since they aren't doing a price drop, I see them doing well, but not as well as your gif would imply. There will be only one this Christmas
gc_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_logo_noir_wallpaper.jpg

Now I see it. MS has Gears of War and the HD-DVD drive add-on. Since they aren't doing a price drop, I see them doing well, but not as well as your gif would imply. There will be only one this Christmas
gc_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_logo_noir_wallpaper.jpg

Seriously who wants to play another Zelda game? It has less plot diversity than the care bears.