So We Just Ran into Mikey in Denver

If you rent find a local Realtor to handle it for you. They deal with all the headaches and you just collect the rent. They fuck it up and they are either responsible for running down the tennent or you can just sue them and typically they will pay rather then ruin their reputation. My in laws manage tons of house locally like that and make more doing that then renting out their houses or selling houses. Plus if you work the deal right the Realtor covers the months when it's not rented.

Oh, and April. better check on that. Florida is one of the states that, even in an approved short sale and EVEN a foreclosure, the banks are allowed to come back after you for whatever the difference is between the sale and the original note. Been reading more and more on it lately that banks are now going back to review where they can sue back.

I don't recommend going into foreclosure, unless you go full row and then declare bankruptcy later on.

7 years is a long time. Fly will be grey by then.

Oh, and April. better check on that. Florida is one of the states that, even in an approved short sale and EVEN a foreclosure, the banks are allowed to come back after you for whatever the difference is between the sale and the original note. Been reading more and more on it lately that banks are now going back to review where they can sue back.

I don't recommend going into foreclosure, unless you go full row and then declare bankruptcy later on.

He already...oh. Grey.

:lol: you're funny, what wages? One of 'em was "disabled" and the other became "disabled" while they were renting.

The judge wouldn't even find for back rent at the eviction hearing. :waw:

well now who's fault was it that you rented to a bunch of unemployed gimps? :lol:

You're asking me to explain, right?

This law goes into effect in March. It basically says that if you, Sarcasmo, own a home and want to rent it out, you must hire a property manager to manage your home rental for you. You, as the owner, are not allowed to secure a tenant, collect rent, or have any direct contact with the tenant, when acting as a landlord.

You're asking me to explain, right?

This law goes into effect in March. It basically says that if you, Sarcasmo, own a home and want to rent it out, you must hire a property manager to manage your home rental for you. You, as the owner, are not allowed to secure a tenant, collect rent, or have any direct contact with the tenant, when acting as a landlord.

lmao

Real estate lawyer says it is highly unlikely. We've been over this. :fly:

I've heard the banks are doing things differently very recently, I'd get a second or at least updated opinion :D

As recently as a few months ago, I've read that unless you have at least $50k in assets, they won't go after you. It's just not worth the cost... However, if we do end up doing that, you can damn sure bet that I'll have consulted attorney(s) again.

Not just a bunch of gaylords that say "yeah?" after every sentence. "I have to take a shit, yeah?" "That's a pretty big shit, yeah?" "It was six feet long, yeah?"