So We Just Ran into Mikey in Denver

No. Just wondering why you had to point out the 'western' mountains of Denver. :lol:

Someone there told him that the mountains are always in the west, I don't remember being in a valley so what mountains are you talking about?

No. Just wondering why you had to point out the 'western' mountains of Denver. :lol:
Pro Tip: Weather systems generally move west to east.
so what's the plan with the house? just stop paying the mortgage and abandon it? :fly:

That is a possibility. We could stop paying. Bank the money. Then when they kick us out, move to Denver and live on the savings until we got jobs...

Mile High Club came before jets.

We're just lucky they didn't call it the 'Two Hundred and Eighty Feet' club for whatever was the actual height of the first inaugural mile high bang.

The 6 foot club. Horseback lovin'.

Someone there told him that the mountains are always in the west, I don't remember being in a valley so what mountains are you talking about?

In Utah, the biggest mountains are in the east. In Phoenix, the only mountains you can actually see are in the south. My dad gets mixed up very easily down here cause he keeps trying to use the mountains to figure out which way he is going.

Also, even in Denver you can clearly see mountains in the West and absolutely nothing in the east, what are you talking about.

I think the point is that saying the mountains are west of denver is a master of the obvious statement

Hmm bad credit for seven years or wait X number of years. Credit isn't that big of a deal... It's worth damaging for 100k.