Halp So we are stuck on a cruise ship...

I fucking love cozumel. My exhusb and I used to go there and Cabo.

Sounds like your trip was awesome

We need a UF one. I'm down
You're going to hate us, but we hung out for two hours in Cozumel and went back to the ship since we ran out of things to do other than drink. No one wanted to lay on the beach, especially me.

Cozumel wasn't all that exciting to us.

Probably because all of the Mexicans.

When I went to Cancun, the thought of being surrounded by mexican women sounded awesome.

Alas, around Cancun, all you get Mayan chicks that are 4 feet tall and shaped like fire hydrants.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
You're going to hate us, but we hung out for two hours in Cozumel and went back to the ship since we ran out of things to do other than drink. No one wanted to lay on the beach, especially me.
And other than that, its really just all dumb tourist shit. There were some Mayan ruins, but Shawn had done it and said it was a shithole and just loaded with people trying to scam you.

And other than that, its really just all dumb tourist shit. There were some Mayan ruins, but Shawn had done it and said it was a shithole and just loaded with people trying to scam you.

I saw a trailer in youtube that was like this. Cept I think the brazillians killd the people or something. I stopped watching cuz it was scary.

Anywayz call me and we'll talk about it I guess

cya