Halp So we are stuck on a cruise ship...

No, we're free. Ape and I ended up just taking a taxi home from the port. One of the guys we went with like has some flood damage tho. The floor mats in his car were wet.

the struggle is real.
i bet thats how these guys feel...

floods682_1108475a.jpg

OMG RASHI YOUR FLOOR MATS!!!! THEYRE WET!!!!!!!!!

news-graphics-2007-_639643a.jpg

HOPE YOU GUYS MADE IT SAFE AND DIDNT HAVE TO TOUCH THAT PESKY WATER. EEWWW

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Ya, Tampa news is trying to get everyone fearful of the water. Don't touch it! There is poop in it!!!!!
I was walking through the now flooded shores of the ponds at my apartment complex yesterday. Lots of animal life in the now submerged grass... Minnows, tadpoles, frogs, snakes, and some big spiders walking on water. Apparently they can actually catch tiny fish

^ westshore and I-275.

Funny part is how they are spending billions to redo that part of the interstate and didn't even consider the concept of drainage.

This states road engineers are the fucking worst.

^ westshore and I-275.

Funny part is how they are spending billions to redo that part of the interstate and didn't even consider the concept of drainage.

This states road engineers are the fucking worst.
"Westshore"? What the actual fuck. The Tampatards need to be reminded that they're on the west side of America's Dong instead of having a "Shoreline" Blvd like every other city in America that borders a body of water?