Hawt So MH370 is in Kazakhstan, or something

no because their intent was to crash the planes

so that could have happened here, as well. hijack the planes with the intent to crash them into the ocean or hijack them with the intent to steal them but the planes then crashed into the ocean either due to their own incompetence or crew/passenger interference

all of which still more likely than it being stolen and landed somewhere without any record

no because their intent was to crash the planes

so that could have happened here, as well. hijack the planes with the intent to crash them into the ocean or hijack them with the intent to steal them but the planes then crashed into the ocean either due to their own incompetence or crew/passenger interference

all of which still more likely than it being stolen and landed somewhere without any record

How is it more likely? Every point you have brought up as it being more likely has so far been disputed. Hijacked planes don't typically crash without intent. However, if they went to the effort to hide the plane once it was in the air, which everyone acknowledges they did by turning off the transponder, then 1) why would they communicate they hijacked the plane? They won't want people to know. 2) why go to attempts to hide it if their intent is simply to crash it? 3) There really isn't a huge list of viable targets in that area for intentionally crashing the plane.

If one of the pilots was suicidal and took over the plane, again, why try to hide it once it's in the air.

If you are going to take the steps to make it impossible to track, you have a reason. To think that doing all of that just to crash it is the most likely reason is to either be sticking to a point out of stubbornness or to just go for the easiest answer because it's easy.

or, y'know, the transponder could have simply failed

you've gone full CNN. the plane crashed in the ocean, everyone is fucking dead. unless you're just writing a novel, take off the tinfoil and back away from the conspiracy

or, y'know, the transponder could have simply failed

you've gone full CNN. the plane crashed in the ocean, everyone is fucking dead. unless you're just writing a novel, take off the tinfoil and back away from the conspiracy

Except they have evidence the plane chanced course as well after the transponder went dark.

yeah, which is what often happens when there's a serious mechanical failure. you try to change course to the nearest viable airport. sometime it doesn't work

you're beginning to sound religious. accepting things just because they told you so without evidence.

:waw: just because someone doesn't buy into your crazy conspiracy theory doesn't mean they're being religious. good lord, everyone's got their thing I guess

:waw: just because someone doesn't buy into your crazy conspiracy theory doesn't mean they're being religious. good lord, everyone's got their thing I guess

It's only crazy because it doesn't fit into your 'it has to be this. it just has to' rational that ignores just about everything that points to it not being that.

It's only crazy because it doesn't fit into your 'it has to be this. it just has to' rational that ignores just about everything that points to it not being that.

Except that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that historically a LOT of planes have fallen out of the sky and been lost in the ocean. That is a likely scenario and to date there hasn't been one piece of evidence suggesting otherwise. Until you have reason to believe the plane didn't crash the most likely assumption is that it did because that's what's happened hundreds of times in the past.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Except that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that historically a LOT of planes have fallen out of the sky and been lost in the ocean.

But historically doing so, while losing a transponder, radically changing course, and going radio silent in a modern and connected commercial aircraft. this was a 777 after all, not some ancient refurbed 737 or something.

No, That doesn't historically happen. as I pointed out, it's only happened once, and that was a significant amount of time ago.

But historically doing so, while losing a transponder, radically changing course, and going radio silent in a modern and connected commercial aircraft. this was a 777 after all, not some ancient refurbed 737 or something.

No, That doesn't historically happen. as I pointed out, it's only happened once, and that was a significant amount of time ago.
If this helps you sleep at night then yes, you're right.

it turned 270 degress to the left and flew on for over 200 miles after the transponder went out but before they lost final contact...

YEy0tA7.gif