Hawt So MH370 is in Kazakhstan, or something

But historically doing so, while losing a transponder, radically changing course, and going radio silent in a modern and connected commercial aircraft. this was a 777 after all, not some ancient refurbed 737 or something.

No, That doesn't historically happen. as I pointed out, it's only happened once, and that was a significant amount of time ago.

It does. You pretending that that one which was never heard from again is the only time transponders and comms go out during a mechanical failure doesn't mean you can base your argument on it.

A 777 still needs regular maintenance.

At least provide evidence instead of rampant speculation. Just because you don't know what actually happened does not mean you can make shit up about what might have happened considering what you're suggesting has never happened before.

While planes falling out of the sky and crashing happens all the time.

Commercial planes falling out of the sky and crashing doesn't happen all the time.

You keep using 'all the time' yet i've shown you time and time again it doesn't happen all the time.

you really need to read up on what 'all the time' means.

The Asiana Airlines crash in San Francisco last year, which killed three, was attributed by a National Transportation Safety Board investigation to poor airmanship by the crew; the Malaysia Airlines MH17 shootdown last week with 298 dead was an act of war unrelated to the plane’s performance; and the other Malaysia Airlines accident, the disappearance of MH370 in March with 239 people, is still unresolved, but may have been due to pilot suicide or hijacking. The possibility of a malfunction has not been ruled out, which would make it the only 777 fatal accident caused directly by a fault with the airplane.

Doesn't sound like 'all the time' to me

http://www.ibtimes.com/after-mh17-c...ord-still-among-best-aviation-history-1638354

Commercial planes falling out of the sky and crashing doesn't happen all the time.

You keep using 'all the time' yet i've shown you time and time again it doesn't happen all the time.

you really need to read up on what 'all the time' means.
oh

ok

understandable, it doesn't fly as a reason to believe the plane didn't crash, though

looking forward to @eileenbunny 's show moving to netflix

My show will explore the alien connection and the reasons why. This guy has a very nice theory. He just doesn't explain why anyone would do this and not, like someone else said, immediately take responsibility for it so they could reach their end goal. Just stealing a plane full of people doesn't make any sense, unless you consider what people were on the plane. I have a crazy conspiracy theory about that.

Once again.

This was not a 737. Or some russian made plane.

I gave you specifics on an aircraft that has had 5 incidents in a 19 year history. None of which is related to mechanical failure.

Bv1l2uU.gif

could be either or, fuck if i know.

what i do know is it took like 6 weeks to find AirAsia QZ8501, which crashed in december, and that thing had working equipment. since mh370 had some faulty equipment apparently and we have no idea where it actually went down, good fucking luck finding it. it'd be like if i parked a bicycle somewhere in the entire rocky mountain range and told you to go find it. gooood fucking luck. we're still finding ww2 shipwrecks in the ocean all the time, and those are wrecks above 200'... compare that to 3000'. that's a deep god damn water column to be looking through.

what you're really missing from your theory though is a motive. why would they hijack the plane? someone on board with important info? some cargo snuck onto it? or was it so we all looked at it why they did whatever the fuck they wanted in the artic and ukraine? you gotta really do some deep research into what else was going on at the same time that plane disappeared, what was it distracting us from?

i doubt russia's in desperate need of 777's just for the helluva it.

Once again.

This was not a 737. Or some russian made plane.

I gave you specifics on an aircraft that has had 5 incidents in a 19 year history. None of which is related to mechanical failure.
So what you're saying is that since an airplane model only had 5 incidents occur over some time frame, it's impossible for a 6th incident to occur.

k.

God, that is not even what I'm saying..

I pointed out that a 777 did not have these issues on an all the time basis like MLB was saying.

If you can't follow along with the discusion...

fuck it, never mind. You guys are stuck arguing this shit like you were arguing for the validity of the existence of God.

out.

God, that is not even what I'm saying..

I pointed out that a 777 did not have these issues on an all the time basis like MLB was saying.

If you can't follow along with the discusion...

fuck it, never mind. You guys are stuck arguing this shit like you were arguing for the validity of the existence of God.

out.
If you can't find the asshole in the thread...

:fly: