So I Quit My Job...

I can roll it back and forth a little.

There was no touching of the bar involved, all the help I would have been was dumping weights off the side of the bar to lighten the load.

Which was recommended by me for 1) her safety 2) the aforementioned fact that I hate when people touch the bar prematurely. :)

Seeing as with my current job I spend lots of time under the desk checking wires I think I have the experience you need.

Dont you hate having to crawl right where dirty ass shoes have been for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. That is one thing I always hated doing my old work.

Luckily now all I have to do is put up with crackhead employees and people shitting themselves at work, literally

Well, I won't do that then. I know very little about working out. Knyte plans on changing that in another 5 weeks though, we'll see how successful he is.

let's just put it this way. You'll never hear me complain about the baby getting too heavy. :D

Seriously just putting your hand on the bar (when he says take it) and lifting up with one hand ought to be enough to help him.

Last edited:
Dont you hate having to crawl right where dirty ass shoes have been for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. That is one thing I always hated doing my old work.

Luckily now all I have to do is put up with crackhead employees and people shitting themselves at work, literally

That's why I don't buy nice clothes for work. I'm a really good dresser, but I don't wear nice clothes until I'm basically guaranteed they're not going to get ruined by just regular use.

That's why I don't buy nice clothes for work. I'm a really good dresser, but I don't wear nice clothes until I'm basically guaranteed they're not going to get ruined by just regular use.

That and your massive biceps and quads can't fit in most clothing :drool:

you don't need a spotter if you have lots of room to dump the weights and flip the bar. that's dangerous though.

I did not know I had it in me. They found my breaking point though.

I wouldn't worry about it - it's one problem out of your head for the time being. You'll find something soon enough, you never know, could be the best move you've made.

:thrawn:

So is the point you are trying to make here that I have an advantage for having shorter arms? Granted, I understand the whole "distance to move is shorter" argument, but really? I mean REALLY?

:heart: :fly:

it's all love knyte, but yes, that's what i meant. force (or power?) is weight times distance (or some shit). you are moving the weight less of a distance and therefore are at an advantage IN TERMS OF HOW MUCH YOU CAN LIFT over someone with longer arms, i.e. me.. lol.

I wouldn't worry about it - it's one problem out of your head for the time being. You'll find something soon enough, you never know, could be the best move you've made.

Definitely. This is a good thing though... perfect timing and I am paid for the next two weeks plus vacation.

I am taking this as a way to open new doors and better opportunities that I couldn't grasp while working.

gl on your next job... not like i haven't already told you that

Thank you.

BTW anime got me this sweet shirt for my birthday that was FOUR MONTHS AGO. :lol:

unicorn.jpg

If you don't get it, please reference:
200610270943.jpg

it's all love knyte, but yes, that's what i meant. force (or power?) is weight times distance (or some shit). you are moving the weight less of a distance and therefore are at an advantage IN TERMS OF HOW MUCH YOU CAN LIFT over someone with longer arms, i.e. me.. lol.

There's a malfunction in my short-guy sympathy device.