So I Quit My Job...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Quit my job yesterday on my day off and come in and they tell me today is my last day and that I will be paid for two weeks plus my vacation.

Kinda cool!

i guess "cool" is a relative term. i would not be happy if my wife quit her job without another lined up. and would assume she would not be happy if I quit mine under the same circumstances.

i don't know your situation tho.

i guess "cool" is a relative term. i would not be happy if my wife quit her job without another lined up. and would assume she would not be happy if I quit mine under the same circumstances.

i don't know your situation tho.

Yeah I know, I'm a big advocate of having another job lined up beforehand. This is a first for me and I'm fucking nervous.

So are you going to go for the same type of job elsewhere or something all together new?

I'm not sure what I want to do... like everyone, I just want a job that I love and am happy doing.

...but that is rare.

So... probably sticking with what I am doing now... payroll, finance... accounting... etc stuff

Fuck them. Stupid bastards. I couldn't stand that job. You are getting a way better deal than I got so who cares. I ended up in a MUCH better position and the same came happen for you if you buy my program! I kid i kid.

Fuck them. Stupid bastards. I couldn't stand that job. You are getting a way better deal than I got so who cares. I ended up in a MUCH better position and the same came happen for you if you buy my program! I kid i kid.

Just 1000 installments of $19.99 and I can have your program?! :fly::heart: