WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I had a web cam interview for a call in center today. Customer service, sales, and troubleshooting. Working from home sounds nice. This is like a dream job. I wouldn't even have to wear pants.

I had a web cam interview for a call in center today. Customer service, sales, and troubleshooting. Working from home sounds nice. This is like a dream job. I wouldn't even have to wear pants.
Set up a web cam and double down on your earning. Film yourself stroking it while telling a customer " turn on your laptop's camera so I can see your washer. Ok, now lean around to the back of it. That's it, a little further . . . oh yeah . ." I'll build you a website "The Naked TroubleShooter". Ladies from the nursing home would love it. Charge extra for in-home service.

Set up a web cam and double down on your earning. Film yourself stroking it while telling a customer " turn on your laptop's camera so I can see your washer. Ok, now lean around to the back of it. That's it, a little further . . . oh yeah . ." I'll build you a website "The Naked TroubleShooter". Ladies from the nursing home would love it. Charge extra for in-home service.
@Strings you seeing this shit?

Lady at work sent out an email to everyone in the company stating that someone has taken her plant, it was labelled as her plant, and if she has to she will search everyone's office and cubicle for her plant.

She sent it to everyone, she sent it to the president of the company.

We have a plant guy that comes around and waters the office plants. He probably took it by mistake.

HR just went over to her desk.

I love the end of the year, no one gives a shit anymore