WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Maybe it is me but I wouldn't bring personal items into work, for that reason above (accidentally thrown out, etc). Also don't use company equipment for personal usage as well.
I have a plant here, sitting in my window. i also have a 2 drawer file cabinet which is primarily personal stuff. OTher people need to stay the fuck out. Even the boss - it's a bit dick to dig through the worker's stuff. imo.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Maybe it is me but I wouldn't bring personal items into work, for that reason above (accidentally thrown out, etc). Also don't use company equipment for personal usage as well.

At one of my last jobs I had, I had 35-40 delivery people to keep a half an eye on. One guy made the mistake of showing up at the end of shift with a damaged box on his truck, and claimed he didn’t know how it got that way. Then a couple weeks later, HR comes to me about a claim our insurance carrier questioned- one of our trucks hit an eave on someone’s house and the homeowners’ insurance co was coming after us.

When I saw the name of the homeowner that filed the claim, it was the driver. What a fuckin idiot. He ended up admitting he went home for lunch (strike one), hit the house and damaged the truck (strike two), then lied about it (he’s out).

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and Josh
yay process. Its amazing how many people are fuck-bad at that and just throw things at the wall until it sticks.
It's my first real sense of imposter syndrome. The DOE is to find an issue that predates me working here, the guy that was heading it up has moved to another branch of the company so I still have access to him and his notes, but it's mostly me talking through every damn step of the process with everyone in the office. Its frustrating

Worst torture ever. Buy 2 new laptops, setup for co-worker and my incredibly computer-illiterate boss. Fucktard got SOOOOoooooo bitchy it wasn't like his old, slow AF Windows 8 machine I had a passing thought of just decking him while he was sitting there. MFer that would have felt good!
Obviously, co-worker is just cooing with delight with hers, "ooooh Eddy, it's so fast and powerful". "Yeah baby, you got a Dell"

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I have my mug and coaster on my work desk. I need to think about how to decorate the place tbh, it's a pretty dull looking office so I might bring in some art to liven it up. Would feel weird taking it down if I left though.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I have my mug and coaster on my work desk. I need to think about how to decorate the place tbh, it's a pretty dull looking office so I might bring in some art to liven it up. Would feel weird taking it down if I left though.
I imagine there is probably gin in that cup.

Part of working for yourself is figuring out how to kneecap a motherfucker that owes you money without burning important bridges or running afoul of the law at the same time.
You can't get that sort of adventure punching a clock.