WTF So I just dick'd my butt

They raised their prices a ridiculous amount & then tried to blame Trump's tariffs because he's easy to blame & people just blindly accept it because he's the boogeyman
That still doesn't explain how it's bullshit.

Many US based companies have to raise their prices to afford the higher import fees due to the tariffs imposed by Trump. While Trump thinks it's going to hurt China, they just turn around and make us pay for these tariffs. I doubt you're still reading so I'm going to stop here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Many US based companies have to raise their prices to afford the higher import fees due to the tariffs imposed by Trump. While Trump thinks it's going to hurt China, they just turn around and make us pay for these tariffs.

uh huh, thats pretty much what our supplier said. turns out they raised their prices several points over what they needed to

One of our suppliers tried to blame Trump for jacking up costs. Of course i was skeptical & pressed them on it & sure enough, it was bullshit
Was it though?

A bunch of our materials went up in cost because of the tariffs. Pretty much anything from McMaster-Carr or Fastenal is up 10-20%.