WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Who advocated road rage? Me?
Would you like to pull up exactly what was said? Because there was no advocating of anything there. Hell, there wasn't even anything saying I had road rage, that was the conclusion of a bunch of people who weren't there.

I'll wait for proof otherwise.

Who advocated road rage? Me?
Would you like to pull up exactly what was said? Because there was no advocating of anything there. Hell, there wasn't even anything saying I had road rage, that was the conclusion of a bunch of people who weren't there.

I'll wait for proof otherwise.

You said something about murdering someone in the face. I know you didn't mean anyone specific. You were just annoyed with how long it took to get home.
Just like people don't like to hear about a woman being attacked. People react out of emotion sometimes.

I've never directly threatened to murder an individual in the face. I have used that phrase, and ones like it, as obvious hyperbole in the past.

Slight difference in someone that advocates violence in an upsetting situation when that person has had the same reaction towards a named individual when legitimately upset.

If I ever post something that could directly cause me to be investigated by the police in anything at assault level or worse, I feel I would need a reality check. Because I dont wanna deal with any cops; but also because I spent enough time and energy in my life being angry, and no matter what some small minded people think, I'm done with that shit.

Morning kids!!
The woman beat er{geezer alert} - I'm not down with guys beating on woman, or vis-a-versa. Guys are generally bigger and have more upper body strength. If you are that pissed with the bitch, just leave. Take a drive, go visit a buddy, anything. The kids - I'm sure they were screaming and scared shtless.
I understood Asa wasn't really going road rage, although I was surprised he bothered to dish about it here. traffic is traffic - it sucks unless there is none.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes