WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Ran into the Milf Slayer tonight....

MS: Dude!!! Wtf are you still doing on this late shift?? Wasn't this supposed to be a few month thing?

Me: Yep. Met with the boss lady today. Hopefully I'll be off it in the very near future. She had to look at a few things and we're meeting again in a few days.

MS: What?? Fuck that!! You need to be more forceful. Walk into her office, grab her by the titties and say, "Suck my dick bitch! I'm getting off this shift!!"

Me: (laughing) Milty, you do realize if I do that I won't have a job anymore.

MS: True, but you'll get your dick sucked and be off the shift for good!!

He always looks at the positive side of things.

MS: Dude!!! Wtf are you still doing on this late shift?? Wasn't this supposed to be a few month thing?

Me: Yep. Met with the boss lady today. Hopefully I'll be off it in the very near future. She had to look at a few things and we're meeting again in a few days.

MS: What?? Fuck that!! You need to be more forceful. Walk into her office, grab her by the titties and say, "Suck my dick bitch! I'm getting off this shift!!"

You better watch yourself around that guy, he seems like a Bond movie megalomaniac in training

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

At least get his email address and I'll invite him here.