WTF So I just dick'd my butt

From the Shit My Dad Says archives:

On Whether to Vote for George W. Bush or Al Gore:
“Gore seems kind of like a pompous prick, but every time I see Bush I feel like he’s probably shit his pants in the last year, and it’s something he worries about.”
My used air filter is refreshingly clean.

Just so you have closure on the whole affair.

Fun Fact: We're essentially out of 800 and 888 numbers. I own a pretty sweet 888 number. I thought, "I wonder what I could sell this for."

Turns out it's illegal to sell toll-free numbers. :(

Fun Fact: We're essentially out of 800 and 888 numbers. I own a pretty sweet 888 number. I thought, "I wonder what I could sell this for."

Turns out it's illegal to sell toll-free numbers. :(
theyve been doing 866's for a long time now

I have an 855 for my business as it was the only vanity number available at the time that spelled out my business name. Not sure why I have it. None of my customers use it, just spammers and that costs me money.

It's shocking to me how unbelievably terrible QuickBooks is. Most of the time, it lacks the ability to tie payments with invoices that are done through its own fucking credit card processor.

QB: You've received a credit card payment for an invoice. What invoice should I apply it to?
Me: I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT SOFTWARE.

It's shocking to me how unbelievably terrible QuickBooks is. Most of the time, it lacks the ability to tie payments with invoices that are done through its own fucking credit card processor.

QB: You've received a credit card payment for an invoice. What invoice should I apply it to?
Me: I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT SOFTWARE.

Which version do you use?