WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I've debated about getting an Amazon Business account. Right now I have a Prime account just for the business so I can get the free 2 day shipping.
Looks like you still can for orders over 49 bucks.

Welcome to Amazon Business. The information you provided has been verified and your account registration is now complete.

You can now log in to Amazon.com with your Amazon Business account to see a new shopping experience for your organization and take advantage of:

• Free Two-Day shipping on eligible orders over $49
  • Business pricing on select items
  • Business-only selection

You can also select Manage Your Business to:

• Invite people to join your account and manage multiple users
  • Set customizable order approval workflows and individual spending limits
  • Enter purchase order (PO) numbers on orders
Thank you for choosing Amazon Business.

http://dailysnark.com/guy-checks-one-single-can-beer-airline-wont-let-fly/#
548f2e8cfb13f7248a0f06842e05c800.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
MAGNIFICO! I approve of this one!;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Graphics and Layout Artist at Petstreetmall
"Pet Supplies for pet lovers everywhere! Petstreetmall is the only place you need for your pet supply needs. We only offer pet accessories of the highest quality for the Lowest Prices."

Last edited:
You wouldn't be saying that if you ever tasted that beer.

giphy.gif
Look pal, I feel that way about most beer, after going through hell and back in chemo and getting pumped full of potassium and saline to flush out my kidneys.

That I respect his gesture has nothing to do with the quality of the beer. Just the same way as the physical appearance of the "please" (e.g. "pretty please") doesn't necessarily grant that I will allow my kids to do something dumb.

Look pal, I feel that way about most beer, after going through hell and back in chemo and getting pumped full of potassium and saline to flush out my kidneys.

That I respect his gesture has nothing to do with the quality of the beer. Just the same way as the physical appearance of the "please" (e.g. "pretty please") doesn't necessarily grant that I will allow my kids to do something dumb.
Damn, you didn't have to get all serious and shit.

I can't see any downside to it. I just 'converted' the business account I already had on Amazon.
I think I avoided the business account because it was sales tax exempt. That's great when purchasing items for my clients since I collect sales tax when selling to them. However I sometimes purchase items for use in my business, then I'd need to keep track of those purchases and put it on the quarterly Maine sales tax form I have to fill out. Fucking paperwork.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I think I avoided the business account because it was sales tax exempt. That's great when purchasing items for my clients since I collect sales tax when selling to them. However I sometimes purchase items for use in my business, then I'd need to keep track of those purchases and put it on the quarterly Maine sales tax form I have to fill out. Fucking paperwork.
I just checked. It's not.

I have tax exempt reseller paperwork from the state. At places where I can buy tax exempt, they have to have my paperwork on file. It can't just happen.

2.5 of the AirBabies I helped learn the job got their line number for Tech Sgt.
I know I didn't have any real impact on them getting Tech, but I know at least one is still in and has a decent work ethic because of a series of conversations I had with him while he was green. Proud of all three of em.

O'really.

And there were several people here who took a shit on small claims when I suggested it.
For whatever reason, he *really* did not want that claim filed.

Pay this.
I'll make an installment payment over the next three months.
Pay this.
I'll make the full payment by the end of the month.
I'm still filing the claim
I'll make the payment by the end of the week.
You have until Friday at 5pm. There will be no further communication from me directly.

BILL PAID

His lawyer probably explained to him that it makes more financial sense to pay than it does to not.
Perhaps. He tried to weasel out of it trying to blame me for stuff I didn't do... so I sent him my time records and that got him to wise up because a court would have sided with me 100%. Plus I had emails from him confirming that he was going to pay "at some point."

Ugh. Good riddance.

It does suck though because I liked this client even though they were horrible at paying their bills. My oldest client too.

For whatever reason, he *really* did not want that claim filed.

Pay this.
I'll make an installment payment over the next three months.
Pay this.
I'll make the full payment by the end of the month.
I'm still filing the claim
I'll make the payment by the end of the week.
You have until Friday at 5pm. There will be no further communication from me directly.

BILL PAID

Yep, and paying the lawyer....

Then there is a recorded legal judgement against him freely viewable by the public.