So I got a PM from another place to come here.

I'd so piss on the floor.

Well maybe.

I'd prob just choose a different airline. I drink about a gallon of water a day. So I'm pretty much pissing all day long.

having been on a few ryanair flights, i think i'd prefer to spend the entire flight with my head in my hands until i get off

i always laugh at the thought of the plane crashing, and then us bailing into the water. the water around the air hostess' in my thoughts is bright orange, while they revert to my pale celtic majesty from their bright orange visage.

problem is you're switching networks and recievers so quickly due to the airspeed that the signal is permanently fucked - it's not even worth your time

Yeah, people who yap on thier cell while flying irritate me to no end. What can't wait 2 -3 hours? Wait, your talking about your shopping? Shut the fuck up. I just want to take their cell phones and birdstrike them straight into the engines.

Yeah, people who yap on thier cell while flying irritate me to no end. What can't wait 2 -3 hours? Wait, your talking about your shopping? Shut the fuck up. I just want to take their cell phones and birdstrike them straight into the engines.

I just put my earbuds in and let the soothing sounds of fumanchu wisk my cares away