So I got a PM from another place to come here.

It came up in the last meet thread,

cliffs:

Buying a new house.
2 acres + barn.
Meet there in august?
Youre a fag.

I'm assuming you're rich since you're a rocket scientist. Here's my plan: barn attic media room with pool table, jukebox, bar, and bathroom. For the sake of argument we'll call it..."Sarcasmo's Place".

I can. Maybe you should take more fiber.

who are you kidding. you cannot. everyone knows that moms don't have time to poop when kids are around...you give them those sixty seconds, your kitchen is covered in flour and your kids are eating a mixture of that and dust and crumbly orange juice with spoons.

jonny_b would throw a quare fucking punch i tell ye, i'd want him in the next fight im in

did you mean square or is that some sort of fancy queen-lovin word i'm not familiar with?

says the lumberjack, never have a been in a country more dying to ride william than canadiana

dunno... 10? 10 of 20 i think

who are you kidding. you cannot. everyone knows that moms don't have time to poop when kids are around...you give them those sixty seconds, your kitchen is covered in flour and your kids are eating a mixture of that and dust and crumbly orange juice with spoons.

It's true :(.

The boy likes to come sit on his potty whilst I poop. He likes the sound of farts. What a great boy he is.