So I got a PM from another place to come here.

The boy likes to come sit on his potty whilst I poop. He likes the sound of farts. What a great boy he is.

Is he potty trained yet? Any tips? I don't remember how I potty trained Haylee and I have no idea how to potty train boys anyway.

Is he potty trained yet? Any tips? I don't remember how I potty trained Haylee and I have no idea how to potty train boys anyway.

I'd say get him the little floating targets but I'm sure knyte already has that as step one in his firearms proficiency training

Draw little boats on pieces of toilet paper, and tell him to 'sink the ships'. I'm totally not even kidding with this. Making it a game makes them want to do it more.

jonny_b would throw a quare fucking punch i tell ye, i'd want him in the next fight im in
i'd be the guy talking to the asshole trying to diffuse the situation. unless i was completely fed up and really drunk.

never been in a fight thus far so I don't know how I would do, but I like to think I'd hold my own. i beat all comers at wii boxing last thanksgiving. it was incredibly cathartic knocking out my sister.

My grandma and grandma of my cousin were Wii boxing last time I was in Texas. Now that is a sight.
that thanksgiving my dad wasn't allowed to move his right arm much because he'd had surgery to reattach some torn muscles in his shoulder. since he could only use one arm his wife agreed to box him one handed. that was hilarious.

The boy likes to come sit on his potty whilst I poop. He likes the sound of farts. What a great boy he is.

:fly: my little boy is fascinated by all bathroom events. i am positive that he's quite confused about the difference of body parts, however.