So I got a PM from another place to come here.

Meh, who knows.

Ah mah Gad, I was tortured by American Idol for about 10 minutes tonight. Bunch of assholes on there.

Yeah I love a dude that sleeps inside a gazelle carcass and drinks his own piss. Then chews on bear shit.

Classy.

Then he yanks large bugs out of tree trunks and when he bites into their large bodies they explode with orange goo. He licks his fingers clean and starts to touch himself.... at night.

Some stuff about me, I work (worked in telecom) Hoping to take a job working w/ Cisco IP T.
I collect watches, I won't bore you with it.
Used to toy w/ cars, still like them just don't "mod them"
I live in an downtown area, and really like talking photos of Skylines and old buildings.
I'm married
I'm male.
I used to MTB ride a lot, but I've slacked off on it.
Prefer OSX over Windows, ( Macbook pro 17 and Macbook in the house)
TADA thats me.

Last edited:
Then he yanks large bugs out of tree trunks and when he bites into their large bodies they explode with orange goo. He licks his fingers clean and starts to touch himself.... at night.

fap.gif

the watch collecting explains the choice of name. Welcome. I'm at work, extra late, because I have to get a project done for 9am tomorrow. It's not done yet because I spend too much time posting here. So here I am, at work after hours, still posting here.

I should just die already.

Yeah, I'm wearing a G-shock now and I don't really care if my names mean any thing, So I just typed it in. It's funny when you're ready to go home (from work) but you sit and internet a lil more cause you can't internet in the car.

WTF is wrong w/ us.

sad but true. and i only live five minutes from work, so the time i spend doing a bit extra interneting could find me at home, interneting there.

also: internet as a verb is NICE.

Up until last week I walked a block to work. If I take this new job I'll be driving 18miles to work :( I hate putting miles on my cars.

isn't it nice? i can get out of bed when coworker are leaving their house and arrive at the same time.

lolz. Depends on if I have to drop anyone off in the morning.

If not, then it still doesn't matter, because I have to get up with the household.

It's a lose/lose.