Sleep

i gotta get back in. i should send yall this groc list I just got from ja. she's on a healthkick (good thing) and joined the gym right next to IADT.

she's been goin' in before work, so it's working for her. been tellin her for 4 yrs that's when she should go... :waw:

Ya. Just what Ja' needs. To get HOTTER than she is now :case: :lol:

Ya. Just what Ja' needs. To get HOTTER than she is now :case: :lol:

though very nice of you to say, there's always room for improvement. ;-)

and yeah coq, my schedule's screwy. lunch workout not an option. i'm not really a 6am gym type guy (see: sleep thread) and so when I get on it I have to go at 330 so I can get mo by 5. and that just hasn't been happening lately.

but honestly i'm just bein lazy, just have to make it part of your routine.

Nah, that ain't it. Got some bucket list items I wanna knock out that involve being in much better shape, like a marathon. I have less than a year to get ready to run one next year with a friend of mine, and I know it's not something I can just 'get ready for' on short notice.

:lol: i know pimp.

that reminds me of a funny azz story though.. lady I used to work with was preparing to compete in the st anthony's triathalon out here..

Me: So, how have you been preparing?
Lady: Been doin' some stretching.

Ya. The only people I had in the gym in the morning were an obvious 'Bear' couple, and a bunch of middle aged, but well in shape, black dudes who spent way more time talkin' and bullshittin than working out. I had my MP3 up to 11, and I could still hear them.

Made me grumpy.
Crap like this is why I only exercise at home or outside now.

At 10:00 last night, It felt like it was midnight. This getting up before the ass crack of dawn is fuckin' with my night owl Chi.