Sleep

I usually get between 5 and 6 hours sleep per night and crash hard on the weekends. I need to start getting more sleep.

I go through up phases that I can do 4 or so hours of sleep and be fine but in my down stage I never seem to feel rested even if I sleep for 8+hours so I have to take naps here and there.

last night a perfect example of staying up too late. baby asleep by 8ish.. ja got home 930ish. read SI and watched hoops til at least 11, then it went to OT and I stayed up til almost the end.

coulda' went to sleep at 10 and got 9 hours, instead pretty close to midnight and got 7.

i tried closing my eyes at 10 and though exhausted couldn't make that last step to full on sleeeeeeep. so I read .. boy SI got ya boy big ben rothlisberger.

oh no, they ain't give him ANY breaks.. rude, boorish behavior from GA to Tahoe to Pittsburgh.

guess he declined to be interviewed for the piece so they roasted him.. good.

i like the steelers obviously, but he seems to be drunk with stardom (and tequila apparently).

oh no, they ain't give him ANY breaks.. rude, boorish behavior from GA to Tahoe to Pittsburgh.

i like the steelers obviously, but he seems to be drunk with stardom (and tequila apparently).

I would imagine goodell told him to sit down and stfu when he suspended him

i mean.. some of the same isht I've seen from other athletes in person.

"do you know who I am?" etc..

good article from a few weeks ago. i think he's on the cover.. the title is "Hangover" :lol:

yeah, his image is shot. He needs to do some serious damage control, but I don't see him being the type who gives a shit.

That's because they do it in the middle of the day :fly:

Ya. The only people I had in the gym in the morning were an obvious 'Bear' couple, and a bunch of middle aged, but well in shape, black dudes who spent way more time talkin' and bullshittin than working out. I had my MP3 up to 11, and I could still hear them.

Made me grumpy.

i gotta get back in. i should send yall this groc list I just got from ja. she's on a healthkick (good thing) and joined the gym right next to IADT.

she's been goin' in before work, so it's working for her. been tellin her for 4 yrs that's when she should go... :waw: