Sleep

I get 8-10 hours of sleep regularly. Sometimes more on weekends.

Takes me ~5 minutes to get to sleep, but I MUST pee before I go to bed, or else I can't fall asleep.

On Fridays/Saturdays, I usually sleep 12-14 hours if left alone.

Rest of the week, I usually get up at about 6:15 after going to bed much later than I planned, usually around 1. :/

for example.. i should be sleeping now. but I got like an hour or two of puter isht to catch up on.. and watchin hoops.. :case:

attachment.php

I'm also a really light sleeper. Any type of sound wakes me up, like the furnace kicking on in the morning (or even at night). Strangely though, the freight train usually doesn't wake me up, even though the train tracks are about 50' away. Nor does lightning storms or heavy rain. But pots or pans clanking, someone making breakfast, animals running around, all that shit wakes me up. Unhappy camper! :mad:

I must have a dark, cool, sound proof room in order to sleep well.

Oh and people who snore. Wow, serious pet peeve. DIAF snorers.

Last edited:
I can survive on around 3/4 hours or so, if I get 6 I'm absolutely dead to the world all day and hate life so that is not a happy medium. If I get more than 7 I feel okay, at the moment I'm really fatigued so I'm trying to get a good 8hours a night in order to get by.

I'm not a heavy sleeper but I can sleep through anything. After living in party houses for years I can happily sleep all night while there's a rave going on outside my bedroom door, doesn't bother me and I never get annoyed. My mentality on such things is you have three choices: 1) Lie in bed getting pissed off, 2) Go to sleep or 3) Join in the fun. I don't think opting for option 1 is ever correct.

Down by 10:30. Up at 5:30. Not too bad. Was tired though since the gym kicked my ass and I'm still burnt from the weekend.

Missed the end of the Rays game. Too bad, because they totally kicked ass.