Baby School Daze!

You don't know any teachers, do you? They work at school, go home, grade papers, write lessons plans, and most work over the summer to supplement their shitty income.

So go fuck yourself.
they also only get paid for the 9 months of work they do, before someone bitches about that, too, they just have the option to spread the pay out so they get paychecks throughout the year, but they're not getting paid for their summers off any more than any other salaried employee is paid for their nights and weekends off.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Domon
You don't know any teachers, do you? They work at school, go home, grade papers, write lessons plans, and most work over the summer to supplement their shitty income.

So go fuck yourself.
One of my friends is a teacher. Around the second half of the year her husband periodically comes home and finds her collapsed on the floor.

Old friend of my family is a well respected english teacher. Cleans offices during the summer months. Don't hire him, fucker sweeps dust under the rugs and uses cheap floor wax .

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and APRIL

So go fuck yourself.
Like everything there are good and bad ones. Some teachers have no right being teachers at all. Some teacher don't do shit for teaching kids and blame the parents for everything.

Like everything there are good and bad ones. Some teachers have no right being teachers at all. Some teacher don't do shit for teaching kids and blame the parents for everything.
We are talking about the majority here. Let's focus on the positive.

I thought so, but you're pushing my buttons!

If buttons weren't supposed to be pushed we wouldn't need any buttons.

Besides, for someone who is (in internet life anyway) so anti-kid, what the fuck do you care anyway? It's not as if cats are being somehow disadvantaged in all this tomfoolery.

If buttons weren't supposed to be pushed we wouldn't need any buttons.

Besides, for someone who is (in internet life anyway) so anti-kid, what the fuck do you care anyway? It's not as if cats are being somehow disadvantaged in all this tomfoolery.
I care about teachers. A ton.