Baby School Daze!

nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
1st day of school for the twins. Wife drops em off, I picks em up.
Cept on Thursday, I drop em off on Thursday.
Wednesday I get the day off, meaning she's off, she does the whole routine on Wednesday while I'm making the doughnuts.
I haven't been in the pickup line for over 2 months.
You think you people hate cabbies?
My kids attend an upscale charter school in Gaston county. Beemers, Lexus. Soccer moms. Visual deathrays of hatred aimed at me.
Which is nothing compared to the war I'm in with Ms. Andreas, the Lower School Principal.
The diatribe of animosity she displayed last year is unparalleled.

So fasten your seatbelts kiddies, School Daze are here.
Caveman Daddy just wants to remain Neanderthal and scrape money off the street, but mommy gotta work too.
Even tho ACA has made the insurance Mommy slaves for almost worthless, Daddy gotta pitch in too.
Fuck that bulldyke principal.
Right in the anus.

Wednesday I get the day off, meaning she's off, she does the whole routine on Wednesday while I'm making the doughnuts.
My kids attend an upscale charter school in Gaston county. Beemers, Lexus. Soccer moms. Visual deathrays of hatred aimed at me.
Which is nothing compared to the war I'm in with Ms. Andreas, the Lower School Principal.

Caveman Daddy just wants to remain Neanderthal and scrape money off the street, but mommy gotta work too.
Even tho ACA has made the insurance Mommy slaves for almost worthless, Daddy gotta pitch in too.
Right in the anus.

Above wall of text abridged for @Darth Handsome
'Nukes' kids are going back to school'

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
I hope they have fun at school!

I'm a lazy ass myself and send my kid on the bus in the morning. Though sometimes I'll take him in if I need to be there or he has something huge to carry. We pick him up (my dad gets him a day or two and I get the rest) and let him play after school though.

We live in an upscale area, but have an average school with the most diversity and nicest parents. A set of twins moved to another school that is even more snooty of an area. Like being in nice areas of Connecticut I guess. The mom said it's totally different there.

At least when I ditched my CR-V for a mini the moms around me were like "so cool!" where I'm sure for other areas that black Suburban is their status symbol - their identity of sorts.

I'm still a tiny one in a sea of large. But I kid of like it. If they can't handle different, fuck it!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I'm a lazy ass myself and send my kid on the bus in the morning. Though sometimes I'll take him in if I need to be there or he has something huge to carry. We pick him up (my dad gets him a day or two and I get the rest) and let him play after school though.

We live in an upscale area, but have an average school with the most diversity and nicest parents. A set of twins moved to another school that is even more snooty of an area. Like being in nice areas of Connecticut I guess. The mom said it's totally different there.

At least when I ditched my CR-V for a mini the moms around me were like "so cool!" where I'm sure for other areas that black Suburban is their status symbol - their identity of sorts.

I'm still a tiny one in a sea of large. But I kid of like it. If they can't handle different, fuck it!
You've convinced me. I should show up in a Jim Morrison Spanish leather suit with custom leather boots and a guitar slung over my shoulders.
Play the bad boy angle.

I think the babes at the pool think I'm an Oceans 11 criminal.

• Gravy
Reactions: peanut and MacG

Lazy ass? My parents NEVER took me to school and I turned up just fine.

Lol, fine.

• Gravy
Reactions: peanut and nukes
You've convinced me. I should show up in a Jim Morrison Spanish leather suit with custom leather boots and a guitar slung over my shoulders.
Play the bad boy angle.

I think the babes at the pool think I'm an Oceans 11 criminal.
LOL just be yourself. I am just as happy to chat with the marine vet as I am with the chirpy mom or the one with purple hair. Don't really care.

Of course you might want to remember I go to the more diverse of the uppity schools so my advice could suck royally for you :fly:

We're so uppity that every child in all the grades now has their own device. Even freaking Kindergarteners have their own tablet. I just sent my 8 yo to school with an iPad Pro w/ keyboard. WTF?

Lazy ass? My parents NEVER took me to school and I turned up just fine.

Lol, fine.
I don't work outside of the home and we live like a mile and a half from school. I could take him and I'll ride by his school later on my way to the gym which is literally across the street from his school. So yeah, kind of a lazy ass. My son loves riding the bus though so it's all cool :)

Right in the anus.

You know Uber drivers don't have these issues