Baby School Daze!

I care about teachers. A ton.

5% -. Know what teachers I loved and respected the most?

The ones who were hard-asses with me. They knew I was better than that and they acted that way out of love.

Of course, that was back when teachers could tear you a new ass and throw shit and break stuff. Today's PC pushovers (or more likely the administrations and parents who bridle them) aren't worth their weight in feathers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Unnecessarily.
The cops thread is about shit cops & stuff. Is that thread necessary?! There are shit cops & there are good cops. Same with teachers. And unless you've had a kid that has some problems go thru a shit ton of bullshittery in schools, you can't really comment on that sort of frustration, because it's extremely easy to be very objective as an outsider.
But here, you live with this kid day in and day out, and deal with all the ways that we are advised by doctors to "deal with him" and they are not consistent solutions.

And sending a child like this to school, there is bound to be a couple of assholes that truly don't like kids at all, and then assholes who play favorites, & assholes who treat all kids like they should be the same... Etc etc wash, rinse, repeat....

5% -. Know what teachers I loved and respected the most?

The ones who were hard-asses with me. They knew I was better than that and they acted that way out of love.

Of course, that was back when teachers could tear you a new ass and throw shit and break stuff. Today's PC pushovers (or more likely the administrations and parents who bridle them) aren't worth their weight in feathers.

5%. I had a teacher in highschool, I was taking private lessons from him. I wasn't able to answer a physics quiestion back in the day.

Day 1: He comes, tells my father if I fuck up, he'll kick my ass. Do you agree? My father says you're the boss.

30 minutes into first lesson, I dayream, he slaps me so hard that I fell of my fucking chair.

Every time I fuck up, he slaps me so hard and tells me "you are a smart kid, you are better than that, NOW SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!".

Long story short, I became a computer engineer. We used to have one exam to be accepted into university. I solved 14 out of 15 physics question. I got enough points from that and got accepted.

We used to go out drinking with this guy. He was my mentor, like a father to me and I, like a son to him. We somehow lost connection in time.

5%. I had a teacher in highschool, I was taking private lessons from him. I wasn't able to answer a physics quiestion back in the day.

Day 1: He comes, tells my father if I fuck up, he'll kick my ass. Do you agree? My father says you're the boss.

30 minutes into first lesson, I dayream, he slaps me so hard that I fell of my fucking chair.

Every time I fuck up, he slaps me so hard and tells me "you are a smart kid, you are better than that, NOW SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!".

Long story short, I became a computer engineer. We used to have one exam to be accepted into university. I solved 14 out of 15 physics question. I got enough points from that and got accepted.

We used to go out drinking with this guy. He was my mentor, like a father to me and I, like a son to him. We somehow lost connection in time.

Holy fuck thats gay.

One of my science teachers, Mr. Reque, was that guy for me. Still remember and respect him to this day.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG