Recent Documents - This is a COOL Thread! April23 Approved

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So I just was going through my recently viewed documents to open a project file I was working on and I realized that you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their recently viewed document list.

Here is mine:

ERage-RecentDocs.JPG

My explanation:

Revenue Ops .xls file, MTC database and MTC VB Project file are for consulting work that I do for a stevedore company

SB Audigy 2ZS manual = me trying to hook up my dolby 5.1 speakers proper (I'm a fucktard when it comes to that kind of stuff)

billing file is from Kaspersky.com (anti-virus software to those who might not know) I like it better than Norton or McAfee.

Throbbin' Hood, Prince of Beaves = one of my favorite "feature films"...makes the programming go a lot easier :D

My list seems short because I purge it pretty regularly, don't want the really illicit stuff getting found by the wife.

Content: Post your recently viewed docs! Explain them if you want, ask me about mine...whatever, you get the idea.

hahaha

Nothing like an ass full of cum while doing a work flow process presentation. Excellent recent docs. no explanation necessary :D

I figured most work lists would be a little more boring for obvious reasons. I was hoping for more posts from home PCs last night. With some of the weird stuff fly posts links to on here I figured his would be worth seeing.

To those who customized the start menu to remove the recent docs section...don't be fooled. Windows still keeps track of your recent docs unless you actually are regularly clicking the "clear list" button in the settings. Make the recent docs section reappear on your start menu and you will probably see the list.

Edit: unless you just deleted the recent docs folder from your profile altogether I guess :tard:

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
wheee! Heres the one from work:
http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/doclist.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]
I feel you man - work is sooo boring

[IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/boooring.JPG