Recent Documents - This is a COOL Thread! April23 Approved

ERage said:
It looks like it's going to be Michigan. I've lived in Pittsburgh and....FFS yes for a short while in West Virginia. But I think I could deal with Michigan. Besides, I'll be able to do a serious graduate program at the University of Michigan

good luck with that! you'd have to pay me 7 figures to move to mich :p

I live in a box, I make shit pay, everyone hates me and I'd still rather be here than michigan - WAAAAY TOOO FUCKING COOOOLD

ERage said:
It looks like it's going to be Michigan. I've lived in Pittsburgh and....FFS yes for a short while in West Virginia. But I think I could deal with Michigan. Besides, I'll be able to do a serious graduate program at the University of Michigan
A serious grad program in what? Freezing your ass off? What would blondie be doing while you're off ... grad schooling .. er something.

And you must be high if you think you can get JJ to live in Michigan.

elpmis said:
I live in a box, I make shit pay, everyone hates me and I'd still rather be here than michigan - WAAAAY TOOO FUCKING COOOOLD
You can't be making complete shit pay if you're still driving that Infiniti.

elpmis said:

bah, a little cold never hurt anyone. At least they have 4 seasons there, not this Summer, Hot as hell summer, fall, back to summer again weather. I've been wearing short sleeves all through January. Not that it's bad but usually I'm dieing of heatstroke for 9 months out of the year.

theacoustician said:
You can't be making complete shit pay if you're still driving that Infiniti.

I know people here that make <25k and are driving around in pimped out Caddys. Then they mock me for rolling in my busted ass S-10 :lol:

theacoustician said:
A serious grad program in what? Freezing your ass off? What would blondie be doing while you're off ... grad schooling .. er something.

And you must be high if you think you can get JJ to live in Michigan.

U Mich is one of the best graduate schools in the country. Blondie intends to do more school as well. But the main attraction is if we had kids in the near future, they would get to avoid Georgia public schools and actually learn something. Plus, I've got good job prospects brewing up there. Weather isn't about to stop me from career growth.

As far as JJ going, I know she'd never go up there I'm just yanking her chain. ;)

ERage said:
bah, a little cold never hurt anyone. At least they have 4 seasons there, not this Summer, Hot as hell summer, fall, back to summer again weather. I've been wearing short sleeves all through January. Not that it's bad but usually I'm dieing of heatstroke for 9 months out of the year.
You know where else they have 4 seasons? Atlanta.

ERage said:
But the main attraction is if we had kids in the near future, they would get to avoid Georgia public schools and actually learn something.

It is true that the South has some terrible schools, I'm surprised most of you people can form complete sentences. :fly:

KNYTE said:
It is true that the South has some terrible schools, I'm surprised most of you people can form complete sentences. :fly:

that's why I went to boarding school :p
atlanta actually has some very good schools though

KNYTE said:

Not everybody that is a product of a bad school system comes out stupid, the problem is that the kids are leaving k-12 unprepared for further education. Down here teachers get paid crap and I'm a strong believer that if you pay bananas then you are going to get monkeys to work for you (that is not intended as a racial slur btw).

But facts are facts, last year Georgia public schools were rated 48th in the country. Savannah can be recognized because it totes the WORST Highschool in the entire country (Beach Highschool). It has <50% completion rates and only half of the completed students have their college prep requirements met.

Edit: The Chatham County public school system almost lost its accreditation last year. They somehow managed to get off of probation.

Last edited:
ERage said:
My wife and I have a plan that we will be leaving Savannah sometime next year. JJ and Bast don't know it yet but I have a plan in the works to drag them along with us. Wanna move north with us JJ? :heart:

I would keeeell you dead. If anyone moves anywhere it'd better be to Atlanta...if they know what's good for them.

:shifty: