Recent Documents - This is a COOL Thread! April23 Approved

ERage said:
I know people here that make <25k and are driving around in pimped out Caddys. Then they mock me for rolling in my busted ass S-10 :lol:
they're probably car poor as hell though

U of Mich. is always cutting edge technology. Always. If it was located in a warm state then I'd beg to work there.

Pay at SCAD would have to be better than SSU. State school vs. private school. We use Crystal Reports for some stuff.

Chatham County almost lost their accrediation not due to the education, which does suck, but corrupt school board members way over stepping their rights and lots of complaints about it to the accrediation board. The priniciple that started everything use to be my teacher and the head of the schoolboard use to be my history teacher.

b_sinning said:
U of Mich. is always cutting edge technology. Always. If it was located in a warm state then I'd beg to work there.

Pay at SCAD would have to be better than SSU. State school vs. private school. We use Crystal Reports for some stuff.

Chatham County almost lost their accrediation not due to the education, which does suck, but corrupt school board members way over stepping their rights and lots of complaints about it to the accrediation board. The priniciple that started everything use to be my teacher and the head of the schoolboard use to be my history teacher.

Yeah, I know why the probation was started...I was just citing it as one of the many problems of schools in this state. I apologize if I was confusing and caused anyone to think they were losing it due to performance reasons.

As far as salary...what are the typical pay ranges for a DB analyst/programmer at SCAD? Also, are these new job positions or are people moving around to free them up?

ERage said:
As far as salary...what are the typical pay ranges for a DB analyst/programmer at SCAD? Also, are these new job positions or are people moving around to free them up?

We have both new positions and people leaving. I beileve they start in Mid 40s+ but can't for sure off top of my head. I'll try to remember to ask the head of that department later.

b_sinning said:
We have both new positions and people leaving. I beileve they start in Mid 40s+ but can't for sure off top of my head. I'll try to remember to ask the head of that department later.

That's cool, no biggie. I wouldn't want to change jobs knowing that I may be leaving 12 months later. But I have to say, SSU treats me very well. I was considering a job at Georgia Perimeter in ATL but SSU totally went over the top to keep me here. So I'm nothing other than content with my current employment. Some things here aggravate me but that's true about almost any workplace. I've got nothin but :heart: for these guys.

ERage said:
It looks like it's going to be Michigan. I've lived in Pittsburgh and....FFS yes for a short while in West Virginia. But I think I could deal with Michigan. Besides, I'll be able to do a serious graduate program at the University of Michigan

hmmm, move to Michigan? I dunno. WWMD?

JJ Lady said:
Hmmm...no, not gonna work. I want video:fly:

Done! We are headed to Charlotte this weekend. If you want come on along and we'll do a preliminary shoot in the hot tub.