Ontopic Random Computer-Electronics Thread

Everywhere rapes you on that. :iono: You do you, but that's what I'd be doing.

I have a buddy who ran tap lines for a beer festival. Now he does like *every* beer festival in Tampa and is making *great* money doing it. Never know what could happen.

Sole Prop in Maryland rapes you on the fucking self employment taxes.

Under the table for beer and merch works for me.
Actually sole prop in MD has some advantages. If you run it from home the first 10,000 in assets is tax free and it lets you apply for business licenses. None of which you need for installing stuff but eh. Also manufacturing and R&D stuff is 100% exempt.

Seems like you want to keep it super casual though in which case I wouldnt bother.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Aidy Bryant Indie Spirit GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

I'd be dealing with cheap fucks who want to pay $5 for $100 results.
Seems like its word of mouth for you (which is why I mentioned the beer guy as that's how his spread), so you likely wouldn't. And if that's what they want, tell them to pound sand. Who gives a fuck? If you don't need the money, don't take those clients.

edit: And yeah, IDGAF what you do. Just do it for fun if ya want. I'd totally be trying to turn that into a business though.

Seems like its word of mouth for you (which is why I mentioned the beer guy as that's how his spread), so you likely wouldn't. And if that's what they want, tell them to pound sand. Who gives a fuck? If you don't need the money, don't take those clients.

edit: And yeah, IDGAF what you do. Just do it for fun if ya want. I'd totally be trying to turn that into a business though.
You're still grinding at your advanced age?