Ontopic Random Computer-Electronics Thread

explain that? i confuse.
How (in)compatible is this stuff? Could I get a motherboard that *only* works with that specific chip, and then spend days/weeks/months looking for the correct one?

And btw, I'm okay with a little over $200. I just really dont want to have to drop $500, if I don't have to.

How (in)compatible is this stuff? Could I get a motherboard that *only* works with that specific chip, and then spend days/weeks/months looking for the correct one?

And btw, I'm okay with a little over $200. I just really dont want to have to drop $500, if I don't have to.

The only one that might bite you is if you got a workstation or server board that required ECC or registered RAM, which would mean you couldnt use your current ram.

You can turn on the "new" gmail from the gear cog in all gmail accounts now by the way.

Initially... i dont hate it, which is about the best thing i could say when it comes to google product redesigns. I have a very low tolerance for their lowest common denominator bullshit design redos

You can turn on the "new" gmail from the gear cog in all gmail accounts now by the way.

Initially... i dont hate it, which is about the best thing i could say when it comes to google product redesigns. I have a very low tolerance for their lowest common denominator bullshit design redos
Why aren't you using Inbox, pleeb?