WTF Rachel Canning is suing her parents for the love and support her parents refuse to pr

I tell my oldest all the time her generation is going to be the first in the history of man that doesn't do better than their parents.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate assessment.

Although sometimes I feel like there's no shortage of 30-somethings in the same boat.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate assessment.

Although sometimes I feel like there's no shortage of 30-somethings in the same boat.

there were alot of 30-somethings who moved back in with their parents or did the college style roommate thing when the housing bubble popped. Their either lost their house, job, or couldn't afford anything anymore. The problem is they never moved back out.

It started with allowing health insurance until they are 26. It's only a matter of time before parents are responsible for everything until the kid is 30. Plus it doesn't help these kids have such a feeling on entitlement. We can't even hire decent college age folks anymore because they are all a bunch of lazy DBs.

You will absolutely understand that I have numbnuts asking me for money for their 'business' who can only articulate why they have had problems up until right now in 160 character bursts. I think they feel they're entitled to multitasking style points for using upper AND lower case letters. Also, it's easy for me grade their emotional commitment to the request by punctuation repetition.

"We need this approval so we can gro an finally start paying down r det!!!! I want the number of ur boss!!!"

lol.

I have an old 'potential' customer that only wanted to communicate via texting & emails from her phone. They were childish. I look for them. you would laugh your ass off.

In case anyone missed it on reddit.

LQEwqcM.png

I see where you're going, I don't understand how we've gotten there. The law says you're an adult at 18, that's enough for me IMHO. You don't want to follow the rules you can go be an adult elsewhere.

You say that, but how will you feel when your little cunt-muppet can't get a student loan or work-study for college because FAFSA says you make too much money.

You say that, but how will you feel when your little cunt-muppet can't get a student loan or work-study for college because FAFSA says you make too much money.

Then they can look for a loan on their own. The student can show they are an independent adult with 0 income and qualify for LOTS of loans and grants.

Then they can look for a loan on their own. The student can show they are an independent adult with 0 income and qualify for LOTS of loans and grants.

There are some caveats on this. The parents can't claim the child on income taxes for that year or the previous year depending on when you apply. Also when it's tied to the FAFSA even if the parents don't claim the child it's up to each agency or school's financial administrator if they will accept the applications without the parental info. It's all a case by case basis.

There are some caveats on this. The parents can't claim the child on income taxes for that year or the previous year depending on when you apply. Also when it's tied to the FAFSA even if the parents don't claim the child it's up to each agency or school's financial administrator if they will accept the applications without the parental info. It's all a case by case basis.

cliffs: the gov't and college can do what they want to squeeze every dollar out of you now that they believe they can.

cliffs: the gov't and college can do what they want to squeeze every dollar out of you now that they believe they can.
cliffs: It's getting very hard for a student to support him/herself on a shit job and go to college at the same time, the way you've posited previously in this thread.

cliffs: It's getting very hard for a student to support him/herself on a shit job and go to college at the same time, the way you've posited previously in this thread.
and this is due to:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Amstel

You will absolutely understand that I have numbnuts asking me for money for their 'business' who can only articulate why they have had problems up until right now in 160 character bursts. I think they feel they're entitled to multitasking style points for using upper AND lower case letters. Also, it's easy for me grade their emotional commitment to the request by punctuation repetition.

"We need this approval so we can gro an finally start paying down r det!!!! I want the number of ur boss!!!"

lol.

I have an old 'potential' customer that only wanted to communicate via texting & emails from her phone. They were childish. I look for them. you would laugh your ass off.
Several places, including my FORMER bank, have given me the brush off because I want to do everything in person. I have never had a cell phone, and I wont make commitments on the phone or through email.

You are on an island honestly. I feel like I'm on an island, even social services wants to send me SMS messages (despite the fact Im broke they think I have a smart phone?). My landline rings and I get "Madison County DSS has tried to send you a SMS message"