Question for iPhone people

Sorry but the ipod part of the iphone alone blows any other phones "music" capabilities out of the water.

Not to mention the limitless apps for the iphone.. How many other phones have an Amazon Kindle app? Didn't think so.

Sorry but the ipod part of the iphone alone blows any other phones "music" capabilities out of the water.

Not to mention the limitless apps for the iphone.. How many other phones have an Amazon Kindle app? Didn't think so.

my crackberry bold can take up to a 16gb micro sd card which makes it's song capacity virtually limitless which the iphone cannot do

Seriously.. The Wizard could play music just as easily. And who gives a flying fuck about endless possible apps? It's the same with Windows Mobile.

All iphone users do with their iphone is talk on the phone, listen to music, and look shit up on the net. Plenty of phones out there that do this..

Seriously.. The Wizard could play music just as easily. And who gives a flying fuck about endless possible apps? It's the same with Windows Mobile.

All iphone users do with their iphone is talk on the phone, listen to music, and look shit up on the net. Plenty of phones out there that do this..

Fuck that as soon as I get my iphone I'm using it as a fucking level! Then I will be getting this app next

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481004,00.html

my crackberry bold can take up to a 16gb micro sd card which makes it's song capacity virtually limitless which the iphone cannot do

There are 16gig iPhone's; what are you trying to prove?

It's plays the radio from any country in the world. That's limitless, let's see that dinky BB do that.

There are 16gig iPhone's; what are you trying to prove?

It's plays the radio from any country in the world. That's limitless, let's see that dinky BB do that.

that's static storage and cannot be changed...I can change chips

How many NEED one?

And a Centro plays an MP3 just the same. And there are a magnitude more Palm Apps than iPhone apps.

Plus the fact you don't have to jailbreak to install them all.

I bought a HTC wizard years ago for $200 that does what the iphone does..

That phone does not even compare. I'm not a huge Apple supporter at all, but I will give them props where it is due. No phone has the touchscreen responsiveness that the iPhone has, the music ability, GPS, fastest network speeds, applications for farting and managing individual lifestyles, and no phone yet has the ability to all of this in one device.

I had the HTC MDA and loved the phone and it did some of these things, but it did not accel at music or touchscreen ability.

Just go sit down.