Question for iPhone people

Seriously.. The Wizard could play music just as easily. And who gives a flying fuck about endless possible apps? It's the same with Windows Mobile.

All iphone users do with their iphone is talk on the phone, listen to music, and look shit up on the net. Plenty of phones out there that do this..

Not as well and you know it.

hate hate hate hate.

That phone does not even compare. I'm not a huge Apple supporter at all, but I will give them props where it is due. No phone has the touchscreen responsiveness that the iPhone has, the music ability, GPS, fastest network speeds, applications for farting and managing individual lifestyles, and no phone yet has the ability to all of this in one device.

I had the HTC MDA and loved the phone and it did some of these things, but it did not accel at music or touchscreen ability.

Just go sit down.

Are you nutz? It's plays music just fine! It does everything the iphone does.. and WOW the iphone can sense two touches at the same time! whooopdie doo..

I'm not an Apple person at all. Never owned an Apple computer. But the Ipod and Iphone are impressive pieces of technology.

Just look how many ipod wanna bes there are in the world.

Are you nutz? It's plays music just fine! It does everything the iphone does.. and WOW the iphone can sense two touches at the same time! whooopdie doo..

It's the way the OS works. You refuse to buy one so how could you know? I've had BOTH. I've had blackberries, Sidekicks, MDAs, N series phones.
They just don't flow like the iPhone

Go ahead and yell at me about copy and paste now.

Yeah it sucks

It's the way the OS works. You refuse to buy one so how could you know? I've had BOTH. I've had blackberries, Sidekicks, MDAs, N series phones.
They just don't flow like the iPhone

Go ahead and yell at me about copy and paste now.

Yeah it sucks

copy and paste? yeah oooook...

so the OS make the music play better? lol.. again oooooook..

Yeah wannabe's All these shitty touch screen phones that don't flow worth a shit.
I was at a place called Barcaida this weekend. Every time the supersized jenga blocks would fall this guy would chunk his Blackberry storm into the pile. lol

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

Simplicity, ease of use and efficient = good as far as many people think..

Oh and I've heard nothing but bad things about the new crapberry Storm.

Palm OS is total failsauce.

And who said anything about having to Jailbreak an iphone to run apps?

To run ALL of the apps as well as open the API to actually right more useful apps than the fart sound you do.

And the Palm OS is awesome! How can you dispute a wicked fast kernel using 16mhz processors that is over 10 years old and still functionally competitive with PIM functionality?

To run ALL of the apps as well as open the API to actually right more useful apps than the fart sound you do.

And the Palm OS is awesome! How can you dispute a wicked fast kernel using 16mhz processors that is over 10 years old and still functionally competitive with PIM functionality?

It's ugly as shit.