Question for iPhone people

I drop my phone too much to warrant the purchase of a fancy phone. I do however own an ipod touch which I love

really? is it a crap phone?

No, actually if it weren't for the Android crap I'd get it.

It's got a bigger screen than the other HTC phones out on US carriers at the moment.

I wantz me a Windows Mobile phone though if my Blackberry ever croaks.

Though I'm beginning to think it could last forever, I've dropped it several times in the last two weeks alone and it's only got a few scratches...

It's got a bigger screen than the other HTC phones out on US carriers at the moment.

Though I'm beginning to think it could last forever, I've dropped it several times in the last two weeks alone and it's only got a few scratches...
i have a windows mobile phone and i'm keen to move on. what's wrong with android?

What are you so against with Android?

how do you like the phone? any comments on tmobile service? i'm seriosuly considering this once my contract expires in april.

Go for it... I haven't heard anything bad about it. If you are a geek it is definitely the phone for you. People like my mom would not like the phone tho.

RTFT N00B
too late. tomorrow...
how do you like the phone? any comments on tmobile service? i'm seriosuly considering this once my contract expires in april.

I really like it. I got an extended battery for it and now can go a week without charging it. 3g speeds are great and it really is a geek swiss army knife. You can do things like setup a 3g-wifi bridge, allowing your laptop to connect to the phone as an access point, then out to the internet. Yeah, Im a nerd, but its still a QUALITY phone.

As long as you stay in mid to large sized metro areas, tmobile is awesome.

too late. tomorrow...

I really like it. I got an extended battery for it and now can go a week without charging it. 3g speeds are great and it really is a geek swiss army knife. You can do things like setup a 3g-wifi bridge, allowing your laptop to connect to the phone as an access point, then out to the internet. Yeah, Im a nerd, but its still a QUALITY phone.

As long as you stay in mid to large sized metro areas, tmobile is awesome.
:gavel: SOLD!

now i just gotta wait out my contract.

I am going to disagree with you.

A basic phone for phone calls only I can understand, a phone that is a mini-computer capable of doing several of things like internet, mp3, games, photo, USB, etc.. yes.

There are phones out there that do what the iphone does, and cost much less..

You are paying for the name just like ever other major brand name out there..

I paid the same amount for my iPhone as the cost of the G1. Tell me a phone that does the same things and cost so much less.