Queef Smoking

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
I am currently on day 2 of my attempt to quit smoking for good. I guess I didn't really think things over with New Years but I am going to try my best not to smoke while drinkn tomorrow. Over the last month I have really been considering quitting and then for Christmas my mom bought me some Nicoderm. I cut down my smoking habits a few months back from about 2 packs a day down to 1 pack. Then within the last couple of weeks I have been pushing my first cigarette back further and further. Last week I didnt have one until 8pm but then went out over the weekend and smoked 1/2 pack after 8pm, dam booze. My main reason for quitting is my health and improving my workout ability so I can continue to lose weight.

As I said I am on day 2 of 0 cigarettes and honestly feel like I am about to explode. I was absolutely fine yesterday but today is a whole new story. I am using the patch today but for some reason the ends are not stuck and its only about 1/2 contact. I am going to try to finish out the day like this though because it is probably better getting less nicotine anyways.

I figure this will be a good place to report my status so I am held accountable. I will report each cigarette, if any, that I smoke and do it when I smoke it.

I was considering buying a couple nice cigar's for new years... what are your thoughts? Any advice offered would also be great. How many of you have quit smoking? How long did you smoke for?

Just don't inhale the cigars... otherwise it's worse than smoking.

If you truly want to quit and feel you can't handle yourself while drinking... then don't drink or put yourself in that environment.

It's tough and easier said than done... but if you truly want something you can do it. :) :heart:

I know this sounds mean but there is no trick. You just quit.

I still have cravings. I quit for two years and had cravings whenever I saw someone smoke. I re-quit again I think its been about six months. At this point the only thing that is keeping me a non-smoker is fear of cancer.

I honestly feel so much better and it is worth it. But there is no trick, you just have to decide to quit and quit.

Beerad I think that's a great idea. I'm not giving up smoking but I have to stop drinking regular soda asap. I drink way too much of the stuff and drinks with High fructose corn syrup. You can bitch at me if I have a real soda after new years and I'll bitch at you for smoking.

I've officially been quitting for 20 years now. I'm good except for times of extreme stress or drunkeness and then I get to start quitting all over again.

I think a lot of the pressure comes from thinking about it. I mean it just compounds whatever stress I'm under, the mere thought of having a cig, that keeps building until I just break and then I'm chain smoking until I pass out and I wake up more hungover from cigs than booze.

i meant to quit when baby was born. i did, for like 5 days.

new baby and not smoking weren't working out for me. hella stress. and weakness on my part I guess.

i don't smoke around the baby, before someone asks.

Don't smoke cigars, trust me. I quit smoking cigarettes, then kept fooling myself by smoking cigars/cigarellos pretty much every day for waaay too long. It's fucking hard, but you can do it. Every time you want a smoke, just drop and do 30 pushups. It's good for you in more ways than one.

Don't smoke cigars, trust me. I quit smoking cigarettes, then kept fooling myself by smoking cigars/cigarellos pretty much every day for waaay too long. It's fucking hard, but you can do it. Every time you want a smoke, just drop and do 30 pushups. It's good for you in more ways than one.

Ya, definitely kill an addiction with a better addiction...like working out.

I know this sounds mean but there is no trick. You just quit.

I still have cravings. I quit for two years and had cravings whenever I saw someone smoke. I re-quit again I think its been about six months. At this point the only thing that is keeping me a non-smoker is fear of cancer.

I honestly feel so much better and it is worth it. But there is no trick, you just have to decide to quit and quit.

Oh, this I know and I have decided to quit. I read all through my "quit smoking guide" and it said to make it known so I am. I know there is no "trick" to it but I have tried cold turkey off 2 packs a day and it never lasted for me. This is why I did they slow down first, then I waited till I was 100% ready and started the patches.

They dont taste that great rolled up and smoked though :confused: :fly:

I haven't smoked a clove since Friday, but I have a really bad cold and haven't drank since either. I'm not having any issues, but I really don't do it unless I'm drinking anyway, so there are always at least a few days in between smokes. Maybe I'll take this 4 or 5 day head start opportunity to quit as well.

Just don't inhale the cigars... otherwise it's worse than smoking.

If you truly want to quit and feel you can't handle yourself while drinking... then don't drink or put yourself in that environment.

It's tough and easier said than done... but if you truly want something you can do it. :) :heart:

Yeah, I would buy nice ones.

As for me not going out for New Years :fly::fly::fly:

but I will spread the word, our friends are good about that as many of them have been down this road now.

Beerad I think that's a great idea. I'm not giving up smoking but I have to stop drinking regular soda asap. I drink way too much of the stuff and drinks with High fructose corn syrup. You can bitch at me if I have a real soda after new years and I'll bitch at you for smoking.

Hell yah!!!

I quit drinking real soda a month or two back. My mom got me a bottle for christmas though so I am currently having a glass :p She puts some odd things in our stocking