WTF Q&A

YAY! ok...
if you could kill one person and get away with it...who would it be? also how would you kill them? slow painful death or quick and painless?
it can be someone u know IRL or a celeb... but it cant be someone that is already dead.

PS:
29d8os3.gif
bwhahahaaaaa

and the TSF forum doesnt exist anymore

hmm prob George W Bush, in the same way that guy was killed in "Law Abiding Citizen", i.e. a slow and extremely painful death where he's kept alive, not allowed to fall unconscious and has his eyelids forced open so he has to watch himself die excruciatingly as he's torn apart limb by limb.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, Tila Tequila

fuck: paris
marry: britney - in vegas, and then divorce her the next day :)
kill: tila tequila (although I know she's Kiki's idol, sorry.... :(

So anyway - what happened on the original forum you guys were on before founding this place? What was that forum about, and did you leave due to receiving oodles of abuse...?

So anyway - what happened on the original forum you guys were on before founding this place? What was that forum about, and did you leave due to receiving oodles of abuse...?

It's still there and dying a painful and slow retarded death. We left only because it was becoming a cesspool of stupid.

That forum is still there and (quite?) a few people still post there. At the time we started this place, the average poster there was a spamming idiot. Apparently its gotten better. :iono:

And that forum (genmay) was actually a spinoff of another forum (Hardforum). So we're third spin!