WTF Q&A

LOL nice one. Although, you guys are giving me a really easy time on this questions...........

The answer to that by the way is, none exists. He was the ultimate supersub. :D

Ahem - David Fairclough of Liverpool. Of his 153 appearances, 61 were from the bench. He scored 55 goals, averaging a goal every 2¾ games.

Or it just makes you a pain in the ass. If you're gonna be pedantic why not just admit that Solschar is not even in the premier league any more and call it a void question? :fly:

He just said name the best Premier League substitute.

He didn't say they had to be current. Just someone who has played in the premiership. Which Fairclough didn't.

lol @ comparing trolling ability. but I do have plenty of experience.

Pheen:

He hates me with a greasy passion.
Prob because I was very vocal about his massive weight. Its not like a Tom Swift vs. Kiki hate.... That shit was epic...

This is just some bacon loving OG poster hating on my Kikiness.

Its all good. I still love him and wish him well when he gets married.. After all, its only the interwebz!

haha no one can ever beat Tom Swift. do you still have the gif with him "talking" ? Anyhoo seems like he did a shit job as a TSF mod, since that place is now completely overrun with spam bots as far as I can see.

you get to ask me something btw.

Enema is very territorial... when there are new people here... she's like the little dog barking at the door whenever a stranger rings the doorbell.
after a while.. she will sniff you out and all is good..
but be careful...sometimes when she hasnt been walked or taken out to pee she will bite ya.

Nice analogy Kiki, it almost sounded intelligent. Almost.

If someone said I wasn't as good a troll as someone else, I'd take it as a compliment, but then I don't admire trolls.

TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpg

This troll is offended.