WTF Q&A

Phoenix

Flaccid Member
Aug 21, 2009
inside your head
Marklar
₥0
So since I'm getting a wee bit bored already, I'm gonna ask you guys questions, to which you can reply and then ask me anything about myself. *

So to start from the top,

April23: Do you have a really small head, or a really large mug for hot drinks? Because looking at your facebook pic they are pretty much the same size. :D

Oh yeah and this having to put a prefix bizness on my threads is a bit annoying yo...

* obviously excluding, i.e, what is my full name, address etc. I can't stand being the stalkee rather than the stalker.

So since I'm getting a wee bit bored already, I'm gonna ask you guys questions, to which you can reply and then ask me anything about myself. *

So to start from the top,

April23: Do you have a really small head, or a really large mug for hot drinks? Because looking at your facebook pic they are pretty much the same size. :D

Oh yeah and this having to put a prefix bizness on my threads is a bit annoying yo...

* obviously excluding, i.e, what is my full name, address etc. I can't stand being the stalkee rather than the stalker.

Whoa, wtf... you already found me on faceboob? I have a huge head, so huge that I can't fit into normal sized cowboy hats. :(

Let's start simple... are you male or female?

Whoa, wtf... you already found me on faceboob? I have a huge head, so huge that I can't fit into normal sized cowboy hats. :(

Let's start simple... are you male or female?

You must have an even bigger mug then! Yeah I find people easily on there.

I'm male. Thought that was obvious but eh...

Great question!

Which I will answer when you tell me this:

How happy are you in your life, on a scale of 1-10? Are you where you thought you'd be at this stage in your life, personally and professionally? If not, why not?

remember, teh internet is serious bizness.

I'll answer. OVerall, prolly about a 9. Not where I thought I'd be, but then again I was sure I could make it being lazy and not having a college degree.

What do you do for a living?

I'll answer that but you're not getting how this thread works. I ask you something first, then you get to ask me something.

So I'll answer that when you let me know this:

Why are you such a big fan of UFC?

whoa there stalker...

UFC pits man vs. man in pure competition, something no other sport manages to do. the guys are highly skilled, trained in all different styles of fighting, in peak physhical condition, and work their asses off 365 days a year to maintain their skill levels. they enter the octogon on their own, they dont have a team to bail them out, and they put everything on the line when they do so. i particularly like the ufc becuase, even if there is trash talking beforehand (its rare), they almost always show each other respect after the match is done becuase they know what each other has been through to get there. there's really no other sport that compares in terms of raw competition.

don't get me wrong, i find football to be more entertaining, but there's still nothing quite like what the UFC has to offer.

so, whats your first name?

Who is your favorite person?

chesty2.jpg
?

I dunno, that's a really tough question. Don't really have a favorite if I really think about it.

Does it have to be a real person?

SILVIODANTE.jpg

rescue_rangers_gadget.jpg

Last edited: