Halp Pro Tips v1.0

When painting a wall, pour a small amount of new paint into a empty baby food jar for those times you need to quickly touch up the wall.

also when painting, you can put a thick elastic around the paint can vertically, and use it to wipe the brush, so you dont get paint all in the lip

omg

Pro tip: I know fly says he has a girlfriend and we all know she’s hot, but fly is gay. Okay? I’ve personally had his cock wrapped around my ass cheeks, that dude is STUPID gay. If you think otherwise than you’re probably a gay hating, god fearing religious type that probably shouldn’t log on to satan’s internet in the first place. Again though, if you’re really really hot like kiwi it doesn’t matter what your values and beliefs are.

Pro tip: Hey flaming glory, have you realized how worthless you are yet? Galen is A. More European than you, B. Smarter, and C. Probably better looking. Looks like your slot is filled fgt, go kill yourself.

Borax, in addition to being an excellent laundry booster is also toxic to ants. Depending on the state of the colony, ants like sugar or protein. Mix Borax with either peanut butter or sugar in a 1:1 ratio, then place in an area where the ants frequent. After a few days, the ants are gone.

ooo I have a real one!

If you have an ant mound in a vegetable garden, to get rid of them without chemicals, just boil a pot of water and pour it right in the middle of the mound. kills most of them and the rest just go away.

ooo I have a real one!

If you have an ant mound in a vegetable garden, to get rid of them without chemicals, just boil a pot of water and pour it right in the middle of the mound. kills most of them and the rest just go away.

This also works for killing hard to remove weeds in the driveway.

Want to save money on your Time Warner Cable internet service? Switch your service to Earthlink (which is a rebranded Time Warner Cable account). Then switch back to Time Warner Cable in 3 months and you'll be considered a "new" customer and thus can sign up for those promo deals. Can be done over the phone without any interruption to service from what I understand.