Halp Pro Tips v1.0

If you sign up for a credit card with an annual fee, you can always cancel the card once you get the bill with the annual fee and not be charged for it.

Pro-Tip: The default administrator password for a Konica Minolta Bizhub 600 or 750 is "12345678". Ran into that one today working with a client setting up Copier Scan to E-mail.

Problem? I guess not. iPhone has something similar doesn't it? I remember Gay Scott's phone dying all the time cause there were apps open or something. Another friend of ours showed him how to go in and close them all.

Well, with iOS apps aren't really "running" in the background. so battery life isn't affected by "open" apps.

I just find it odd that Google doesn't bother to resolve something so trivial.

Well, with iOS apps aren't really "running" in the background. so battery life isn't affected by "open" apps.

I just find it odd that Google doesn't bother to resolve something so trivial.

It's a feature, not a problem. Sometimes, I want to keep my web browsing session open while I run another app. In that case, I press Home and fire up the other app. If I want to close the web browser, I press Back.

You can make your own detergent for DIRT cheap.

1/2 cup of Borax
1/2 cup of soda ash (get at a pool supply store)
1/2 bar of Zote

Chop up in a food processor.

I want to say we spent probably $30 to get all the supplies for it and have been making our own detergent for 2+ years. Still a ton of it left!

You can make your own detergent for DIRT cheap.

1/2 cup of Borax
1/2 cup of soda ash (get at a pool supply store)
1/2 bar of Zote

Chop up in a food processor.

I want to say we spent probably $30 to get all the supplies for it and have been making our own detergent for 2+ years. Still a ton of it left!

your clothes all have the lovely scent of ajax?

If you really want good cheap detergent/ soap then just mix some woodash with rabbit brains. Boil it up until it's really gooey then let it cool down.