Hawt Prime Day is coming

"hey, it's prime day and I have a prime membership, I could use some cheap 3D filament or something..."

<checks amazon canada>

Yep, amazon canada sure sucks ass.

@my little brony

This just popped up for a second, then vanished:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071L1G57S

that same oculus deal, but with a sweetener. an extra 100 buck amazon gift card.

so 299.

I will jump on it for that most likely if it deal goes live again.

I just realized I didn't know if my video card could handle it. it's a 290x so I should be fine but I want to buy another one to crossfire them. they're still stupid expensive tho

I just realized I didn't know if my video card could handle it. it's a 290x so I should be fine but I want to buy another one to crossfire them. they're still stupid expensive tho

This is why I'm holding off on VR until I get around to building the new PC. It's low on the priority list though.

It seems to be a little bit better this year... the last couple years it's like YES!!! IT'S AMAZON PRIME DAY!!! Now we can buy those gas line hoses and a 50,000 pack of 1 1/2 inch finish nails at 50% off!!!
I could use both those things

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
If you're going to do home automation, the thing is awesome.
Yeah, I've got the hue system set up with lights in our living room and bedroom. I'm also in the market for a smart thermostat... probably a nest.

I'll connect it to my bluetooth soundbar, but we'll have to manually turn that on with a remote since it turns off after about 10 minutes of no sound. A bit of a nuisance, but manageable.

Yeah, I've got the hue system set up with lights in our living room and bedroom. I'm also in the market for a smart thermostat... probably a nest.

I'll connect it to my bluetooth soundbar, but we'll have to manually turn that on with a remote since it turns off after about 10 minutes of no sound. A bit of a nuisance, but manageable.
Nest is pretty overpriced if you're setting up a smart home. And hopefully the Bluetooth speaker turns back on on it's own, otherwise, you're never going to hear her!

• Gravy
Reactions: thintoast

i just picked up an ecobee. Dont have it installed yet cause turns out i gotta rewire my furnace to do so. But thats just a matter of doing it.