Hawt Prime Day is coming

BTW, I bought 15 Dash buttons the other day for 0.99. You get a $4.99 credit on your first push (which actually happens when you're starting to set the device up). You don't even have to fully activate it. You can also select the slower shipping option to get a $1 digital credit. Once it's half setup, just destroy it and throw it away.

:D

I'm still not sure what the point of the dash buttons are but are you saying you got four free bucks in credit for each one?

didnt they replace the dash buttons with the dash wand w/ alexa? I got a free dash wand. Its pretty awesome.

i dont use it to order anything. But it is nice to have something sit on the nightstand, battery operated (no.... not that kind of thing), that i can just say "hey alexa, are the doors locked?" Or "hey alexa, turn off the lights" when i forgot, and im all cozy and dont want to get out of bed and go downstairs to turn the lights off

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I'll buy one when they can have snarky comebacks in real time like JARVIS
some dude already coded that in one of the user apps. Like, you can select its personality. I think snarky was one of them, but it was a little hamfisted.

"alexa, turn down the thermostat"

Alexa: Oh, your command is my only wish master.

Of course not! They've got a ton of $$ invested in Dash buttons for some reason.

y'all have explained how they work but I'm curious as to why they exist. a physical device that can only order one item? I don't understand why Amazon would push that and why people would want them (besides your money making schemes, of course)

no wait, it still doesn't make sense. I guess just to have the button in places around the house...yeah I could see how that would be convenient for people.

but for a second there I thought they weren't physical devices and just existed in the app but I was wrong

maybe they all have gps trackers or something