Hawt Prime Day is coming

no wait, it still doesn't make sense. I guess just to have the button in places around the house...yeah I could see how that would be convenient for people.
Like in the laundry room and you're low on detergent, just push the button.

Personally my tin foil hat tells me it's just a way to spy on your whole house... 1984AMAZON

Like in the laundry room and you're low on detergent, just push the button.

Personally my tin foil hat tells me it's just a way to spy on your whole house... 1984AMAZON

pretty sure you've explained that to me before and my dumb ass just forgot

I found a tear down and there's nothing in there that can record audio or video or receive a gps signal BUT it has the ability to run other programs. that being said unless they exploit some bluetooth vulnerability it's not going to be able to do anything meaningful

still though

they could always add stuff to it

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
HOW DID PEOPLE FUNCTION BEFORE DASH BUTTONS. SO MANY PEOPLE MUST HAVE JUST LIVED FILTHY BECAUSE THEY COULDN"T PRESS A BUTTON TO REORDER THEIR BOTTLE OF TIDE! THE HUMANITY! OH GOD< THE HUMANTIY

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
HOW DID PEOPLE FUNCTION BEFORE DASH BUTTONS. SO MANY PEOPLE MUST HAVE JUST LIVED FILTHY BECAUSE THEY COULDN"T PRESS A BUTTON TO REORDER THEIR BOTTLE OF TIDE! THE HUMANITY! OH GOD< THE HUMANTIY

how did people function without plex?

we did, but little things like this make life more convenient

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
itd be at least 5 clicks for me to turn a light off via the phone interface. And id have to ruin my night vision turning the scree non.

keep one eye closed OR use cf.lumen to change the color temp and brightness

besides I was talking about the dash buttons, not the voice thingie :p

how did people function without plex?

we did, but little things like this make life more convenient

Convenient?

Or maybe something else?

20140512owmyballs.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony