Hawt Post Your Cultural Offense!

If I walk in a restroom and see some dude's dick while he is taking a piss, I will likely leave as well.
I don't need to see that, especially as he is likely getting off on the fact that people are seeing his dick.
I work hard at keeping my eyes at eye level in men's rooms.
I've got all the dick I need.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and OOD
Honestly, if some guy has his dick out in a men's room and he's not a Republican Senator I'm not going to worry too much.

i don't get why some guys are terrified they may inadvertently see another guy's dick. you're in a bathroom. In a kitchen, i get it, but man. Lighten the fuck up.

it's that fear that won me the pee sword fighting title 4 years in a row

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
i don't get why some guys are terrified they may inadvertently see another guy's dick. you're in a bathroom. In a kitchen, i get it, but man. Lighten the fuck up.

makes you wonder how they made it through the high school gym class years...

yeah he went of some rant about beared hipsters not being welcome at their shows
to be fair, Mike is a piece of shit and was probably fucked up. it's not out of character for him to be a total dickhole. he's not as much of a dickhole IRL (but also still kind of a dickhole), he just loves to rile people up. not excusing it, but you know where you stand with him.

I love the music, but NOFX attracts some of the douchiest bro-iest crowds, and Mike fucks with people for fun. it's almost expected of him to do/say rude shit on stage.

Last year NOFX tried to kick a fan out of a show for having a beard and wearing a tie-dye shirt. The lead singer stopped the show and told the guy he needed to take the shirt off because that's not their style. I think he even tried to give him money to remove the shirt.
I've been listening to Nofx for 24 years. They have always been douches.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I love the music, but NOFX attracts some of the douchiest bro-iest crowds, and Mike fucks with people for fun. it's almost expected of him to do/say rude shit on stage.
I guess it's a cultural thing. If I were treated that way by someone I was paying to entertain me I would tell them to go fuck themselves, ask for my money back, and go find something else to spend it on. Like a purse. Purses appreciate me. I know they do. I can tell.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG