Hawt Post Your Cultural Offense!

CjPnw7AVEAABi4b.jpg

^ There is a pic of a really hot chick wearing a headdress, not sure if she's native american or not.... looking now...

^ There is a pic of a really hot chick wearing a headdress, not sure if she's native american or not.... looking now...
All of the chicks are really hot. It's some boho trend and it's absolute bullshit. I've literally been offered to have one made for me & I was tempted, but I'm not full native American, nor am I a friggin Native Chief.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and APRIL
I dont take cultural offense.
I hear "a priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar..." and I think "no that's bullshit. The rabbi can't grease those two fucks for even a scheckel...".
I'm not posting that" I'm offended"
Its more that I find it offensive, in general.

Plus, retarded.

I don't associate with any culture. I'm a fucking individual who has to pull his own weight through life. No God damn culture has done a thing for me. All the positives created for me to experience were created by other individuals. Fuck this cultural bullshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
So what now, am I supposed to be offended if a few chicks started posing with a Fez because people used to wear it here 90 years ago?

Stick 'em up you butt if you like, my ancestors did not raise us as pussies to get offended at every fucking detail and run to our safe place.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Domon
Meh it takes a lot to offend me with this kind of stuff. I've already said that I am such a mutt that I don't associate with any kind of culture. I'm American born and that's it.

Racist jerks bug me but as long as there is no malicious intent I don't get pissy.