Hawt Post Your Cultural Offense!

I guess it's a cultural thing. If I were treated that way by someone I was paying to entertain me I would tell them to go fuck themselves, ask for my money back, and go find something else to spend it on. Like a purse. Purses appreciate me. I know they do. I can tell.
I think part of it is like those weird restaurants they have where the wait staff are rude as a gimmick. that's not my thing, either. but NOFX/Mike aren't generally so heinous that it'd be unbearable, if he made fun of me I'd probably laugh along with everyone about it (but I look like the target NOFX demo so I'd probably escape detection) because I know it's part of the show, but I've also (briefly) met him and know his ex and stuff, so it's probably easier for me to separate the character from the dude.

I like dissing my own culture, fun stuff, but if someone else does it i'll thrash their culture too.

I diss everything about my culture (which is pure shit).

I take shots at almost every other culture too. Life is worth living if we keep laughing, no need to shove grenades into each others throats whenever you feel insecure about your penis size or the "voices" are telling you to kill hundreds of people so you can fuck tens of virgins at once.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Like you trash your oceans and lakes and your politics, #oilspillalaskamexicotrump
Zong

latest

• Gravy
It's crazy how a country thinks it's clean after dumping tons and tons of all kinds of waste into "it's" seas and lakes, further destroying ecological growth and probably adding to the end of sea life. Imagine no life in the oceans, water is 70% of our surface, so roughly 70% of life on this planet will be dead, get it? No? it's ok, keep throwing shit out, keep over consuming, keep buying twice the weekly food stuff that you need, knowing that more than half of it will end up in the trash bin, yay consumerism, yay capitalism. So, kill kill kill eat eat eat.

It's crazy how a country thinks it's clean after dumping tons and tons of all kinds of waste into "it's" seas and lakes, further destroying ecological growth and probably adding to the end of sea life. Imagine no life in the oceans, water is 70% of our surface, so roughly 70% of life on this planet will be dead, get it? No? it's ok, keep throwing shit out, keep over consuming, keep buying twice the weekly food stuff that you need, knowing that more than half of it will end up in the trash bin, yay consumerism, yay capitalism. So, kill kill kill eat eat eat.

I hope we double, or triple our consumption and pollution. The faster we go extinct the better it will be for this planet.

Plants will find a way, some animals will find a way, we're fucked though. I'd love to die as the last men on earth, knowing we are no longer would be the best feeling ever.

• Gravy
I hope we double, or triple our consumption and pollution. The faster we go extinct the better it will be for this planet.

Plants will find a way, some animals will find a way, we're fucked though. I'd love to die as the last men on earth, knowing we are no longer would be the best feeling ever.
This planet will go on, we won't.

I sometimes dream of an alien race coming here, seeing how much I know and hate my own kind and they suit me up and give me an army to rip apart humans.

When it's over, I'd like to die watching sunset on mars.

I sometimes dream of an alien race coming here, seeing how much I know and hate my own kind and they suit me up and give me an army to rip apart humans.

When it's over, I'd like to die watching sunset on mars.
Make it quick when it's my turn.

Make it quick when it's my turn.

You got it baba. I'll just shoot you with the HVR-10000 Human Vaporizer Ray or whatever similar they have. You won't feel a thing.

Besides, It would take a looooong time to rip apart every single one of you with claws one by one. It'd get boring at some point. I'll experiment with their arsenal of weapons.

• Gravy
I don't associate with any culture. I'm a fucking individual who has to pull his own weight through life. No God damn culture has done a thing for me. All the positives created for me to experience were created by other individuals. Fuck this cultural bullshit.
Identity is the bane of progress.

• Gravy
Went a bit overboard.
Just imagine if our govts spent a bit less on defence and bit more on radiation and coal waste management.