Tampa Post the first thing you ever bought from Amazon

I like memory foam pillows for sleeping.

Edit: googled 'brylcream'
I hate memory foam. Too stiff and hard. My cats like them to rest on.

My main pillow is latex foam but the microbead pillow is an add on when I need cervical spine support at times. My microbead is so squished it hardly adds to it except in just the right spots

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Have you tried that community acupuncture place in seminole heights? Actual acupuncture. It's kind of woooo (has reiki and stuff). The acupuncturist is awesome, and it is v cheap. $15-45 a session, your choice on how much to pay.
I've never done acupuncture, but that seems like a good deal. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Feb 2004

CD of Thursday: Waiting

DVD Great Wacky Western Comedies (The Wackiest Wagon Train in the West/Fair Play/The Terror in Tiny Town)

Hahahah, didn't you get Terror in Tiny Town after we talked about it.

Fucker introduced me to his father with "her favorite movie is Terror in Tiny Town."

I'm sure of it. The funny thing is I bought it again in 2005. Then I didn't buy anything for a few years so I blame you.

I don't have a facebook account for 2 years.

I created a facebook account using my work email because we're doing Facebook integration. I DID NOT enter any information at all.

I logged in, and I was bombarded with people in my "people you may know list" with people I DO KNOW. Not a single stranger in the whole list.

I'm curious if it would be able to do this on a brand new OS with an unused browser.

Yes. It's all backend stuff. Facebook can't grab random data about you locally..

Not true. Facebook scrubs cookies locally for data as much as it mines it from other sources.

When I search for a product at new egg, and within minutes advertisements for that product shows up in my feed from the very vendor in question. That's local.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
Not true. Facebook scrubs cookies locally for data as much as it mines it from other sources.

When I search for a product at new egg, and within minutes advertisements for that product shows up in my feed from the very vendor in question. That's local.
That's a cookie from one of the various ad networks that exists on both sites. Sites can't access each other's cookies silly. That would be EXTREMELY unsafe.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
facebook asks if you'd like to let them look at your contacts to find friends.

basically others have done that so facebook already knows Joe, Mike, and Sara are friend with [email protected] so whenever you sign up, facebook already know who's already associated with your email, or your phone#, or whatever else.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
You might want to do a little reading on the topic.
uh, you might?

do you realize how dangerous it would be if I could read or modify the cookies for your bank's website just by visiting my page? it would be trivial to run something in the background that grabbed your cookie and then used that to start another session